Dr. Eugene Sukhorukov

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Eugene Sukhorukov has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

17/07/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2706468
11/07/13 3 3 2 2 Doctor did a lousy job, everything what he has done should be re-done in onother office
Insurance: Humana
See Responses
RID: 1328854
06/01/11 5 5 5 5 Doctor Sukhorukov is extremely knowledgeable. He explains every procedure to the patient to make him feel at ease and comfortable. The whole atmosphere of his cabinet along with his presence has a relaxing effect, which I thought is so unusual for a dental office. He did a root canal on me, so painless that I went straight to work to the astonishment of my colleagues. I think it was the only time in my life when I laughed while in a dentist's chair!.. My relative had had a couple of teeth pulled by him and loved Dr. Sukhorukov as well. I plan to refer all of San Diego to him! :)  Respond
RID: 892802
20/05/09 5 5 5 5 I am a patient of Dr. Eugene since 2006. I had all my dental work done in this office, including several fillings, two bridges and two crowns. I strongly recommend Dr. Sukhorukov for his professionalism and responsiveness to patients' needs. His staff is also very polite and helpful.
Insurance: Pacificare
RID: 819577
08/03/09 5 5 5 5 I am a patient of Dr. Eugene Sukhorukov since June 2006. I think this is the best office I have ever been. In the office always plays relaxing music, friendly staff and doctor Eugene is very gentle and put his sole in the work. Prices are affordable and you can schedule an appointment within one or two weeks. I would recommend Dr. Eugene to everyone who wants high quality service and affordable prices.
Insurance: Humana
Paid (or co-pay): $120
RID: 570717
20/04/08 5 5 5 5 This is the best dentist I have ever had! He is super nice, calm natured, and talks you through the whole process of whatever it is you have done. He has an inviting smile and eases your worries by telling jokes and stories in the meanwhile. The office is small, he is the only 1 dentist, 2 assitants, and 2 schedulers/front office. From day one, I knew this was a winner of a choice! So far, I've been in for x-rays, exam, cleaning, and 2 tooth pullings. I must say, I was very pleased with every service I've had. I will recommend him every chance I get...
Insurance: GHI