Rate Dr. Cheryl E. Stoner

Dr. Cheryl E. Stoner's Ratings

I love Dr. Stoner. I am a nurse and feel she gives great care. She is warm and listens and is very knowledgeable about managing hormones. Her nurse/ assistant is great also. She returns calls in a timely fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

I've been using Dr Stoner for about 4-5 years and she is my mother's OBGYN as well. We both really like her a lot. She's always been great for me and especially my mom - she's been through quite a few things unfortunatly but Dr Stoner and her staff have always seen her through it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

The first time I went to her, I waited 40 minutes to see her, but I think that the office was just having a bad day because the next time I went, I was actually seen earlier than my appointment. She is very helpful and her staff is very nice.I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Stoner sinced I moved to SC 16 years ago. My first impression was not very positive - probably because I was unfairly comparing her to my former doctor in Texas; however, in the years since, I have grown to really appreciate her knowledge, warmth, caring, listening, and wanting to help. Her nurse is top-notch and very helpful. I would HIGHLY recommend her (and have done so) to everyone; many of my friends and my daughter use her services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2008

Has little knowledge of vaginal pain disease; refuses to study/learn about it; practically says "here's your hat; there's the door"; says, rather coldly, "sorry, I can't help you", but doesn't refer you to anyone else without your begging and crying for help. No compassion. Would rather go to a vet than back to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2008

Dr. Stoner is the best doctor I have ever seen. I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and have been having a lot of problems. I have horrible cramps almost like labor pains as well as other problems from my cycle. I went to another doctor here in Greenville that told me there was nothing that could be done for me. Dr. Stoner actually listened to me, did some testing and found out that I had polyps in my uterus. She performed a new procedure on me and everything has been great. She is very down-to-earth, knowledgeable, punctual, and immediately makes you feel at ease. Her staff is also wonderful. I have called and spoke with the Triage Nurse who was very helpful and prompt when returning calls. I can't sing enough praises about Dr. Stoner. I would HIGHLY recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][823864].votes_count ]]