Dr. Deborah A. Yu

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 14/01/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Deborah A. Yu has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2553688
07/02/13 5 5 5 5 I absolutely Love Dr. Yu! She delivered both my children, there is no one else I would have wanted to do so. She is very concerning and easy to talk to. She is an expert at what she does and she does it very well. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent OB/GYN!  Respond
RID: 2546512
31/01/13 4 5 5 5 Best doctor I have ever been to. Even makes follow-up phone calls herself. Very knowledgeable and asks a lot of question as well.
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Deborah" to "Deborah A."
RID: 1679460
07/01/12 4 4 5 5 I have many doctors and Dr. Yu is by far my favorite! She is so kind and concerned about your feelings. She takes time to answer ALL of your questions and concerns (and then even asks if you have more). She is knowledgeable and I trust her completely. If she doesn't know about something she will research it in her free time. I have an auto immune illness and she took time to research and study it to know how she could best help me. LOVE this doctor! Sadly I am moving but feel like I could never find a doctor this good again.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1528056
01/09/11 3 4 5 5 Excellent and Amazing doctor. She took the time to answer my questions and explained in detail. I only had to wait for 30 min but that's ok considering the time she spends understanding each patient. I will definitely recommend her.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 1197187
26/06/10 4 4 5 5 Excellent doctor. Dr. Yu not just care about my health, and also my feeling. Highly recommend.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1176053
25/05/10 5 5 5 5 ***THE BEST*** She really takes the time with you and educates you! The best doctor you can choose to have your baby! She is very straight forward with you as well. I look forward to seeing her all the time. Great person and doctor!
RID: 1133876
22/03/10 5 5 5 5 She is absolutely AMAZING! My mom had told her about her mother-in-law (my grandma) passing away, and instead of coming into my room and start her exam, she made sure to talk to me and see how I was doing. Excellent doctor!  Respond
RID: 998836
29/09/09 5 4 5 5 She is an amazing dr. I just had my second baby and she was very gentle and knowledgable during my labor. She came to the room and did her thing, 30 minutes later s I had my baby. She helped me how to push the right way. She was right on with everything. I love her very much. She always take her time helping me. The staff are very nice and knowledgable.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 766775
17/01/09 3 3 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Yu for five years now. She is such a pleasure to see. Because of her, I look forward to my annual check up. She is very smart, friendly, and caring. She spends as much time with her patients as needed. You would never know she is a very busy lady. Since Dr. Harpel moved back East, I didn't think there were doctors like him anymore but she is just like him. So good to see there are still doctors who truly care about their patients.
RID: 757083
06/01/09 4 4 5 5 Dr. Yu always made sure all my questions were answered. I would highly recommend Dr. Yu if you're looking for a Ob/Gyn who's not going to gloss over your health concerns.
RID: 692844
29/09/08 3 4 5 5 Very bright, helpful and friendly doctor. Is willing to help all her patients. Can sit with you until you feel confident and confortable. Can discuss anything with you. Patient and lovely doctor.
RID: 680680
08/09/08 1 4 5 5 Staff is consistently, horribly rude. Had to spend days tracking down a couple blood tests when staff "misplaced/lost" the results. Staff has "could care less" attitude. Doctor is patient, extremely gentle, knowledgeable, and compassionate, though. She truly cares about the well-being of her patients. She treats everything with serious concern. Nothing is too minor or trivial for her.
RID: 596484
23/05/08 5 5 5 5 I had a condition that I knew I need to go to an OB/GYN since last year. But going to an OB/GYN is not easy, so I procrasinated until last week. Dr. Yu was so patient and answered all of my questions and concerns. She was highly recommended by my primary doctor and I am so glad to have found her.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 582110
29/04/08 4 2 5 5 I had never been to an ob/gyn when I found out I was pregnant at 24. I was so nervous, but she was kind and helped me relax and was great throughout my pregnancy. I have referred my mom and friends to her now!  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user