Rate Dr. Gregory Ganzer

Dr. Gregory Ganzer's Ratings

He tried to tell me you can viral STDs from doorknobs and toilet seats....ummmm I'm pretty sure that's a debunked myth

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2588223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

He was rude. Misdiagnosed me and I let his staff know how rude I thought he was. He actually wouldn't give me his diagnosis until he gave me a piece of his mind. I would not recommend this dr for anything. Mine was a serious condition where I did get the treatment I needed with a specialist in Pittsburgh.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][825030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr Ganzer is terrible!!! RUDE - Uncaring - my opinion I don't care for him !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2427048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2014

I have taken my son to this doctor 3 times and each time my son ask if we can find another dr as this dr is rude and doesn't answer his questions. You sit in the waiting room like a herd of cows cause there are already about 15-20 people still waiting to be seen and then you are ushered back into a waiting room and wait for about another 30 minutes and then Dr G walks in and doesn't even speak just looks at you and then walks out and then nurse will come in hand you a presciption. Which was unknown by me until I went into the room with my son on his last visit. The problem I have is that I have insurance and my insurance denied bill because Dr G office billed with wrong tax ID # and would not resubmit told me it is my problem but I need to pay because they are not resumbitting a bill. I have appealed with my carrier. The billing office staff is VERY VERY NASTY AND RUDE!!! WILL NEVER EVER GO BACK OR RECOMMEND ANYONE ELSE TO EITHER!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][825039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I was very happy with Dr. Ganzer. He was very kind to me. I have no insurance and he helped me and was very, very reasonable. My experience overall was very pleasant, he was quiet, but otherwise was very pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2012

I had Squamous cell skin cancer 3 years ago. My surgeon was very concerned. Actally had to have surgery to remove the mole. yesterday I walked int Dr. Ganzers office concerned about 3 moles that looked like the squamous cell. Went in for entire body check. Dr. walked in, looked at the moles i was concerned with, got out a can and sprayed the moles, looked at my back and said I will see you back in a month. I have no clue if I have squamous cell skin cancer or not. He is rude and arragant. I will go back in a month and never again.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][825037].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Very pleased with Dr. Ganzer and the Staff at Skin Reflections Medical Spa. Not only is the pricing reasonable, but the staff is knowledgable and honest. I would strongly recommend Dr. Ganzer and his services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2011

Very rude and uncaring Dr.He ****ed my young daughters arms and left horrible scars.He should have referred her to a plastic surgeon to have moles removed.Her new dermatologist told us that he would have never attempted to do what Dr.Ganzer did. Ganzer wanted the money from us and didn't care how she looked. He only cares about the money.Find another dermatologist if he tells you that you need to have moles removed. You may end up with horrible thick disfiguring scars like my daughter now has to live with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2011

Very rude. Had my 15 yr old daughter crying 3 mins into appt. Told her she had skin cancer by only a visual exam. Unethical. Dr ganzer treated us as if we were stupid. I have a masters degree in a health science. terrible DO. Terrible Salesman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825040].votes_count ]]