Rate Dr. Ahmed I. Elnaggar

Dr. Ahmed I. Elnaggar's Ratings

Dr elnaggar & his staff are AOK with me. He knows immediately my pain & problems & has helped me so much to understand my illness & my depression. I hightly recommend this staff & office to anyone looking for a compassionate caring facility with abundent knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2012

Dr. Elnaggar has been my doctor for several years for a reason. He and his staff treat me as though I'm a family friend. I have never been where I wasn't greeted with a smile and everyone spoke to me. He and his assist. Lisa Mathis are always very helpful, caring and willing to listen to what you have to say. Yes, I have had to wait at times but that is gonna happen. But the way I look at it is that if I needed that extra help for whatever reason, I'm glad that they would make that time for me even if it put them having to work later to make it up. So thank you Dr.Elnaggar and staff for everything that you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

I love going to see DR.Elnaggar because he explains everything to you the way you can understand and not have to ask alot of questions. The staff is great to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825518].votes_count ]]