Rate Dr. Patricia A. Ahearn

Dr. Patricia A. Ahearn's Ratings

I absolutley love Dr. Ahearn.Ive been following her for 20+years. Even if she did not take my insurance, I would follow her anywhere. I highly recommend her. She cares about her patients and gives the best medical I have ever received.I give her a 5 star rating.....and so does alot of other patients.Alot of my friends see her also.She is great!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

She is always attentive, accurate, alert, compassionate, with up-to-date information. She dispenses hope: "if this doesn't work for you, there is more we can try." She isn't afraid of complex health issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825558].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2009

Dr. Ahearn is knowledgeable on all of my questions and gives me all of the time I need. Very compassionate, treats me like a person, not just a number.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

She is not only helpful but an excellent physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825556].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2009

Dr. Ahearn is an outstanding physician and surgeon and an incredibly compasionate person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][825555].votes_count ]]