Dr. Sandra A. Mathur

Grad. Year: 1995

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 12 reviews. Dr. Sandra A. Mathur has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sandra" to "Sandra A."
RID: 2862174
19/09/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mathur puts the concerns of the parent first. When I was a new mom at home she called me at home check up on me and my baby. Some may call it a courtesy call, but it truly made a difference I was able to ask for clarification on things previously discussed at her office. She is very understanding and knowledgeable, being a mom herself she's had similar experiences and can relate to the parents. So lucky to have her as our pediatrician!
RID: 2758432
09/08/13 5 5 5 5 I am so happy that I switched to Dr. Mathur. Everyone from the front desk to the nurses are very friendly and efficient. Dr. Mathur is extremely caring, has excellent bedside manners, and my kids don't kick and cry when they are in her presence. That speaks volume!
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2682058
18/06/13 5 5 5 5 Hands down the best pediatrician we've ever used for our kids. Her staff is awesome and seem to love what they do.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 2620572
18/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Mathur is an amazing pediatrician! She is caring, listens attentively, and makes you feel at ease. I never feel like I'm being rushed. She always wants to see her patients, even if she has to squeeze my son in. I only wish I had a doctor of my own that was as fabulous as Dr. Mathur. She moved to Diamond Bar, but I followed her there in an instant! Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Sandra_Mathur/revie...
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1675312
03/01/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Mathur is great with kids and parents too. I would highly recommend her for your children. My kids always ask if Dr. Mathur is the one they will be seeing because they like her and coming from a child - that is priceless. She is caring and listens to your needs. She is a great doctor.  Respond
RID: 1383455
09/03/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mathur is wonderful! She was there when I delivered my first daughter over 12 years ago and she has been our pediatrician ever since. She is so caring and truly takes an interest in each patient. My kids adore her and I am so thankful Dr. Mathur is their doctor.
RID: 1068599
04/01/10 5 5 5 5 very patient and understanding....works great with my toddler
RID: 1008981
14/10/09 5 5 5 5 very good doctor. i was hesitant at first, but found her knowledgeable and great. recommend to anyone with kids.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 953289
03/08/09 5 5 5 5 I have taken my 3 children to Dr. Mathur since they were infants. She is almost always available, and listens to her patients. The kids like her and she doesn't take any shortcuts. I am always able to get a same-day appointment if my kids are sick. She is one in a million.  Respond
RID: 807632
04/03/09 5 5 5 5 good bedside manner, genuinely loves children, wears flare  Respond
RID: 768214
20/01/09 5 5 5 5 Dr Mathur was very attentive and caring towards my children and took the time to answer all my questions. Her bed side manners are far superior of the other pediatricians in the area. I highly recommend Dr. Sandra Mathur to anyone seeking a really good physician for their kids.
Insurance: Anthem
RID: 567106
13/04/08 4 5 5 5 She is very caring and loves each and every one of her patients. You could never find a more loving doctor.  Respond