Rate Dr. Michael I. Feinberg

Dr. Michael I. Feinberg's Ratings

Dr Feinberg was terrific! He was prompt, courteous, and gentle, and explained everything clearly. I was very nervous ahead of time, having had a fair amount of pain with novocain needles in the past, and somehow, with Dr Feinberg it truly was "just a pinch". If I have to have any additional root canals in the future, the only bright part of it will be knowing that I have him to turn to. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Submitted July 17, 2014 | flag

I went in for a root canal consultation in 2012, the Dr. was nice but informed me that my tooth could not be saved. I ended up getting my tooth pulled at an oral surgeon. In 2014, the receptionist called me and told me that I owed a $50 consultation fee because they were unable to collect from my insurance. I have excellent dental insurance and if they were unable to collect the payment, they should have contacted me sooner rather than wait 2 years! No insurance company is going to pay for a procdure from 2 years ago. I ended up paying out of pocket for absolutely no reason. The receptionist was unbelievably rude when she called to collect the payment. VERY DISAPPOINTING!

Submitted May 31, 2014 | flag

I've never been a patient of Dr. Feinberg but I worked as a dental assistant for him about 4 years ago. From a staff member's perspective I must say that his chairside manner is superb. He's very knowledgeable in his field and accepts emergency patients without any problems. His office is very clean (he always used to emphasize a clean office when i was on his staff). After all these years if I or anyone in my family ever needs a root canal he would be the first and only dentist that i would consider going to. Would highly recommend him because you won't be disappointed...

Submitted June 13, 2008 | flag

Very knowledgeable,Painless and informs you of all procedures while working.Very relaxed.He took his time and did the job 100%.

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag