Rate Dr. Vivian Hill

Dr. Vivian Hill's Ratings

Dr Hill Is professional, caring and kind. She is both a skilled surgeon, and a wonderful person. Every time I visit her office I come away feeling great and well taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I had Dr vivian hill for my son, she is an extremly ruud, arrogant doc, I have asked her on many occasions about my sons condition, believe it or not all she did is hand me 4 Brochures with absolutly no comment!! she ignores you when you ask her too, I have waisted 5 years of my sons life! oh this doc LOVES SURGERY!!! that's the only time when you see her BEAM!! believe her staff seems like they are hand picked by her, they are arrogant, ruud, unhelpfull, and they never pick up when you call them, it took me almost a week calling them on different times to rechedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828903].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 5, 2013

I am so glad that Dr Hill is my doctor. She takes time to discuss what is happening with your eyes. She is friendly and very knowledgable. Her staff is professional. I have been in the nightmare office in this city and it is the office of Dr Savage - he is a cold fish and his wife (office manager) is a Witch. You can cut the tension with a knife in that office. Also you are literally kept in the dark - waiting room 2 is very, very dimly light. Whereas the office atmosphere is a breath of fresh air at Dr Hill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Was a patient of Dr. Hill's. Made the switch to a doctor who had a much better bedside manner. She is an extremely rude woman who is self involved. I see she is elsewhere now. Hopefully, she's worked on her personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Did cosmetic injectables with Dr. Hill. Extremely skilled injector and her needles don't hurt. Very calming and reassuring. I did not bruise and the treatment looked very natural. Everyone has been saying I looked so much more rested. I will be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

the front desk staff is not very friendly most of the time and the electronic message about upcoming and missed appointments is pathetic. i had to call the number in order to find out who the message was from it was very garbled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

She is pleasant and matter of fact. Personable. Gives you the evidence and is knowledgable. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Dr. Hill is an extremely intelligent medical doctor and surgeon, with a very caring attitude towards patients. Her knowledgeable approach to treatment care and great bedside manner is a rare treat in a city where too many MD's are jaded and burnt out. I have seen Dr. Hill for 4 years, and I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

Dr. V. Hill is so kind. I had brain injury and as a result, my right eye does not track with my left eye. She saw my On-Call in hospital over the christmas Holidays and was as kind as can be. She is a very pleasant Dr. and does what she can to help you. I am very thankful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr Hill helped with perscription for my year old who has extreme far sightedness. She was great with him, helped us understand our options. We were just back for another follow up and the news was good. Great and friendly - i'm glad she's our doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828896].votes_count ]]