You may also like

Rate Dr. Vivian Hill

Dr. Vivian Hill's Ratings

Dr. Hill is an exceptional physician but her clinic has gone through so many changes in the last little while that I worry about the efficiency of her office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Hill is exceptional. Unfortunately her support staff is lacking in efficiency. I had surgery scheduled 6 months after my last appointment. I was unaware I was supposed to go for a 3 week pre op appointment. Fortunately I called their office requesting to see Dr. Hill because my condition worsened. If I would have never called, It could of had severe consequences they would of done the wrong surgery. Dr. Hill had a note in my file requiring a follow up appointment that never got booked by their front desk. Dr. Hill is amazing, caring, and so helpful, just make sure you keep on top of things. Can't rely on that front desk to get you the message. On a better note, my surgery was successful and I am almost 4 months post op. My life has been so much better and I cannot thank her enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Great Doctor !! Very helpful and knowledgeable! She has always been informative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

In my opinion, Dr. Hill is one of the best. She wouldn't operate on me for cataracts as she said it could possibly leave me blind due to the condition of the cords at the sides of my eyes., so as long as I can see..it would be better for me to wait. She told me to call if I have any problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr Hill saw me on short notice. She went above and beyond providing me not only her diagnosis in terms I could understand but also shared when she felt the treatment plan suggested was the best option. She added peace in a very stressful situation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2582651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Dr. Hill did my strabismus surgery and was amazing. She was kind and knowledgeable. She answered all of my questions as well as my husbands. She was through during all follow ups and told me to come back anytime I felt that I needed to see her again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Dr Hill Is professional, caring and kind. She is both a skilled surgeon, and a wonderful person. Every time I visit her office I come away feeling great and well taken care of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

I had Dr vivian hill for my son, she is an extremly ruud, arrogant doc, I have asked her on many occasions about my sons condition, believe it or not all she did is hand me 4 Brochures with absolutly no comment!! she ignores you when you ask her too, I have waisted 5 years of my sons life! oh this doc LOVES SURGERY!!! that's the only time when you see her BEAM!! believe her staff seems like they are hand picked by her, they are arrogant, ruud, unhelpfull, and they never pick up when you call them, it took me almost a week calling them on different times to rechedule.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][828903].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 5, 2013

I am so glad that Dr Hill is my doctor. She takes time to discuss what is happening with your eyes. She is friendly and very knowledgable. Her staff is professional. I have been in the nightmare office in this city and it is the office of Dr Savage - he is a cold fish and his wife (office manager) is a Witch. You can cut the tension with a knife in that office. Also you are literally kept in the dark - waiting room 2 is very, very dimly light. Whereas the office atmosphere is a breath of fresh air at Dr Hill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Was a patient of Dr. Hill's. Made the switch to a doctor who had a much better bedside manner. She is an extremely rude woman who is self involved. I see she is elsewhere now. Hopefully, she's worked on her personality.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828905].votes_count ]]