Rate Dr. Arnold J. Weil

Dr. Arnold J. Weil's Ratings

He is a good doctor but he called me up and yelled at me because I filed chapter 7 and he didn't get $120. A rich doctor pitching a fit over that. It was rather amusing in retrospect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

This doctor is a pill pushing hack. He is not interested in helping anything but his pocket book. He prescribes off label usage of drugs and has been paid over $200,000 to do so. He is not concerned if the drug he prescribes causing your teeth to fall out or if the drug gives seizures. Stay away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

The day I met Dr.Weil, he did not sugar coat my head and neck pain. That was six years ago. Today he can read me like the back of his hand, he can see when I am in the upper scale of pain and he makes it all better. I could not find that anywhere else. The staff always have a smile to make your day a bit brighter and your heart softer, as long as Non Surgical is around, I will be too! Thank you for wanting better for those you treat!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2011

Dr. Weil was much more concerned about money than he was about treating my ruptured discs. He insisted on performing tests that my insurance would not pay for, then refused to see me again until I paid him in full, even though he had me on prescription medication that I was not supposed to stop taking abruptly. He would not allow me to pay in several installments, even though I had never made a late payment to him before. He was so nasty to me that several members of his staff apologized for his behavior and I left in tears. One of his staff members called me from home that evening and gave me the name and number of a GOOD orthopedic doctor because she felt badly about the way that Dr. Weil had treated me. She knew that I was suffering a great deal of pain and needed medical help and felt that she had to do something, even though she may lose her job if Dr. Weil found out about it. She also said I wasn't the first person he had treated that way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][828916].votes_count ]]