Rate Dr. Scott D. Cordes

Dr. Scott D. Cordes's Ratings

If you're in need of any kind of orthopedic attention, look no further than Dr. Scott Cordes. This is no hype. He is exceptional!!! In May, 2010 he performed surgery on my left foot and at that time I thought there would be little he could do to correct my problem. After the surgery recovery was actually quick and the results were incredible. My foot is perfect. Thank you Dr. Cordes for being so talented.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831573].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2011

This guy is great. I found him accidently in the phone book. I woke up with a swollen knee and was scared. He took me without an appointment immediately and has since replaced my knees with a great outcome. He is soft spoken and kind. I really like him a lot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2009

I was visiting Chicago and I was taking bus and felled down. I was rushed to hospital and I had this Dr. Cordes. I was very pleased with his soft manners and caring while he did surgury on my left ankle. I did visited him twice so far and still pleases with his attentions. I will be seeing him soon. Expect his lateness because he is in emergency room. Forgive this wonderful Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][831571].votes_count ]]