Rate Dr. Jeffrey P. Johnson

Dr. Jeffrey P. Johnson's Ratings

Dr. Johnson is very aloof in his behavior and strange when he is in a room with you. He has a very large exam room with his stool in one corner and the patients chair in the opposite. He has had his staff flag patients that he wants to avoid on the computer. While I was waiting for an appointment I could overhear the front desk staff talking about the lady that just checked in and what the flag meant. I could hear them clearly stating the doctor doesn't want to see that patient and they were suppose to discourage her from making appointments. I felt that talking so loudly about another patient when others could hear ( and maybe even the lady ) was very unprofessional. The Doctors behavior sets the tone for the office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr. Johnson and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. Dr. Johnson is extremely knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him to anyone who needed to see a neurosurgeon. I would rate him one of the best. He assisted me in making a decision about surgery. I appreciated the fact that he admitted it might not help me at this time and to wait until I really needed it due to the recovery rates for improved health. I respect surgeons who are there to work with the patient and not out to make extra money!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832862].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Dr. Johnson performed a micro discectomy (at least I think that's what the procedure was called) on me last year. He and his staff were outstanding. I was out of the hospital in two days. I went from incredible pain to feeling pretty darn good in three weeks. He has my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][832861].votes_count ]]