Dr. Victor J. Ferlise

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Victor J. Ferlise has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Urologist-related: urinary tract, prostate, bladder, erectile dysfunction, kidney stone disease, male infertility, prostate cancer, urinary incontinence
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

26/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Victor" to "Victor J."

04/10/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "TOMS RIVER" to "Forked River"
RID: 2666172
30/05/13 4 4 5 4 I liked Dr. Ferlise very much. I left his practice only for one closer to home and connected with Ocean/Jersey Shore hospitals. Community hospital charges $4.00 per day. One suggestion, it would have been better to suggest and teach catherization than to avoid it in my case. Other than that, staff nice, wait time excellent. I will miss him.
RID: 2578998
07/03/13 4 4 5 5 He treated my husband for prostate cancer, and we think very highly of Dr. Ferlise. He takes the time to explain things, doesn't mind answering questions, and is very good at what he does. He is personable, knowledgeable, and very professional.
RID: 2464055
02/11/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Ferlise makes you very comfortable in his office. He examines you thoroughly and explains his findings. He is open to all questions and unlike some doctors, is not trying to hustle you out and get to his next patient. I would highly recommend him to others.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1538214
15/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ferlise takes the time to make his patients comfortable, is very aggressive in his treatment he takes the time to thoroughly explain each and every step to the patient, he has a great bedside demeanor,he shows great concern for his patients, I highly recommend him
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1336564
14/01/11 5 5 5 5 Victor Ferlise is a wonderfu Doctor because he “inspires hope in his patients.” He generates that hope because he loves what he does and it shows. He has the right balance of nature that detaches him enough to be objective and demonstrate exceptional professional competence, yet emotionally engaged enough to know when his patients need an encouraging word or even a touch to reassure them. Because I picked him for my cancer surgery, at no point during this whole process was there ever a doubt, concern or even worry that he didn’t alleviate through your compassionate care. That is saying a lot for someone who has never had surgery before. I have a very wide circle of friends and loved ones who were very concerned about me. I can tell you that every time they expressed concern about how I was doing or handling the whole thing, I always replied. “I am absolutely fine and not at all worried about anything. I love my doctor and have so much confidence in him.”
RID: 922941
26/06/09 4 5 5 5 Looking for a second opinion, and possibly a new doctor based on my previous doctor's awful communication skills I was very impressed with Dr. Ferlise's patient interest, time spent and willingness to answer questions and engage in discussions. The staff was also much more pleasant to deal with when scheduling appointments than they were at the previous provider as well. It was also easier to get an appointment and they were very willing to work around my schedule since I travel a lot on business. The office is a little old, but clean. I am a scientist and ask a lot of in-depth technical questions, which may doctors do not like, but Dr. Ferlise did not seem to mind at all. I felt much more positive about my first experience here than I did about any of my experiences at my previous urologist. Based on this experience I have made the decision to switch doctors to Dr. Ferlise.
Insurance: Oxford