Rate Dr. Josephine V. Jasper

Dr. Josephine V. Jasper's Ratings

Very kind and helpful, I don't know what everyone is talking about. But she does tend to run late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I went there the for a second opinion. Overall shes very helpful, really takes the time to listen to you which is something that unfortunately you don't get with most docs anymore. The wait time was definitely long (although I've had worse), so bring a book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

I have been under Dr. Jasper's care for more than 20 years. She has been the most caring, knowledgeable doctor that I have ever visited. There is no one else I would trust my health with. She has demonstrated a level of care and genuine concern for me unlike any of the average doctors in practice today. Her dedication to healthcare and her profession exceeds her fellow professionals, and she is an inspiration to many of her patients. She not only gives the best of care, but she gives you what we all need the most…hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Saw her on several occassions. She's a very cold, disinterested, unprofessional woman. Guessing she's only in it for the money, but who knows. Kept patients waiting so she could discuss weekend plans on her cell phone. Final visit was when her office overbooked. It was a sunny afternoon. They told everyone to leave, just like that, no explanation. We had all been sitting there well over an hour. A waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

I've never met a more knowledgeable, sincere and serious endocrinologist. Dr. Jasper is truly one of the best in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I took my mom to another endo for 4 yrs and he could not get moms blood sugar numbers down. We switched to dr J, and shortly after her #s got better and now her 3mo. average is perfect. Now when we go for an appt, we feel like family. I would Highly reccomend her. She spends as much time as neccesary with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

called to speak to medical records, was told no one in till 1/12. asked if I could speak to a nurse, again-no-one there. Asked if I needed an appt what would I do-was told-go to the ER!! do not recommend this dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2011

FOr the most part everything I have read here I agree with.If you think the wait in the waiting room is long, just imagine how long the wait is when you call the office, your glucose level is 850 and she calls back in 4 houses. Thank God for Dr. Google. I went thru a stretch of 3 weeks with elevated sugar levels, which she knew was going to happen and REPEATEDLY emergency calls to her office were either not returned or several hours later AFTER I guessed how to adjust insulin. Always wanted to draw blood, problem was I had provided her with By DONE 3 DAYS EARLIER. She charges for drawing blood. I noticed she never looked at blood work results. After my nightmare about 6 weeks later, she called to ask "how are you doing?" It was touching to know she cared after she made this period of my life a nightmare. God Bless the other drs I see who returned my emergency calls quickly and who dealt with the elevated sugar levels. Its scary that she is still a doctor. Be warned!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2010

I went to this doctor as I was looking for an endocrinologist since my doctor was retiring. I was on synthroid and had been taking it for a few years. I took my latest blood test results in for my visit and after reviewing them, Jasper told me to STOP TAKING SYNTHROID IMMEDIATELY. She said I did not need it. I did as she told me to do and within a few days, I was very tired and did not feel right. I became concerned and about three weeks later I went to another doctor who tested my blood. My TSH level had jumped to 14 from 2. The new doctor asked me, "Who the hell told you to stop taking the synthroid?" I told him Josephine Jasper and he just shook his head. He immediately put me back on synthroid. I would NEVER go back to Jasper again - EVER!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Rude, arrogant, dismissive. The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor. I had the first appointment of the afternoon and waited 45 minutes to get 10 minutes of time. She did not listen to a word I said, but made assumptions about my condition. Her unprofessionalism and sloppiness was evident when lab results came back high and she immediately referred me to a specialist instead of repeating the test (which I did and it was normal as usual). Her staff is equally rude, and lied about her board certification - she is not board certified.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075456].votes_count ]]