Rate Dr. Josephine V. Jasper

Dr. Josephine V. Jasper's Ratings

I was suppose to be a new pt. I called Saturday and was told to come in on Monday. She came late like a bat out of HE doule hockey sticks, asking her secretary guy who is this person and saying who acheduled her talking about me then she approached me like a wild woman asking who scheduled me, she told me that I would have to wait after the scheduled patients then after 10 minutes her secretary told me I wold have to reschedule after I waited almost an hour, this doctor won't ever have to worry about being bothered my me again with her rude self, I felt very uncomfortable in that office, this is how she treats new patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

She is very knowledgeable but isn't as professional as I expected her to be. The wait was phenomenal, I waited well over an hour to be called in and then spent maybe 20 minutes with her in the exam room. I felt uncomfortable in the waiting room. I had to call multiple times to get my results from cat scans and labs from them. I was told I would be called back, that never happened so I proceeded going to the hospital myself and getting a copy of the cd and results from them. I am writing this while waiting to be seen for the second time and after this I will not be back. She definitely knew what she was doing but the experience I got out of it is driving me away...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I walked in as a woman was telling telling the front desk that she had waited an hour past her appointment time and just couldn't wait anymore, she was leaving. Finally when it was my turn she told me I had a medical condition that I do not have because she misread my test results. She was also very unprofessional and made me wait while she discussed ways to get more patients because she currently see 20 a day and want 30 a day. She asked me the same questions 5 times because she said she wanted to see if I would change my answers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Very kind and helpful, I don't know what everyone is talking about. But she does tend to run late.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

I went there the for a second opinion. Overall shes very helpful, really takes the time to listen to you which is something that unfortunately you don't get with most docs anymore. The wait time was definitely long (although I've had worse), so bring a book.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2011

I have been under Dr. Jasper's care for more than 20 years. She has been the most caring, knowledgeable doctor that I have ever visited. There is no one else I would trust my health with. She has demonstrated a level of care and genuine concern for me unlike any of the average doctors in practice today. Her dedication to healthcare and her profession exceeds her fellow professionals, and she is an inspiration to many of her patients. She not only gives the best of care, but she gives you what we all need the most…hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2011

Saw her on several occassions. She's a very cold, disinterested, unprofessional woman. Guessing she's only in it for the money, but who knows. Kept patients waiting so she could discuss weekend plans on her cell phone. Final visit was when her office overbooked. It was a sunny afternoon. They told everyone to leave, just like that, no explanation. We had all been sitting there well over an hour. A waste of my time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

I've never met a more knowledgeable, sincere and serious endocrinologist. Dr. Jasper is truly one of the best in the field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

I took my mom to another endo for 4 yrs and he could not get moms blood sugar numbers down. We switched to dr J, and shortly after her #s got better and now her 3mo. average is perfect. Now when we go for an appt, we feel like family. I would Highly reccomend her. She spends as much time as neccesary with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2011

called to speak to medical records, was told no one in till 1/12. asked if I could speak to a nurse, again-no-one there. Asked if I needed an appt what would I do-was told-go to the ER!! do not recommend this dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075459].votes_count ]]