Rate Dr. Paul A. Valle

Dr. Paul A. Valle's Ratings

be prepared to wait 2 hours for every appointment. even if its just to get a prescription refilled. they'll make you wait an hour in the waiting room, and then another half hour in the exam room before you're seen. dr valle as a person is a great guy, but i cannot handle 2-3 hours at the doctor EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2014

My family has been seeing dr valle for almost 20 years. Everyone I have ever sent to him stays with him. He is caring takes his time and genuinly cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I've been seeing Dr.valley for over 18 yrs he is a very good doctor. He saved my mothers life. I don't really like his staff or medical asst.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2010

My family have been patients of this doctor for 25 years. He cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

My whole family sees Dr.Valle.He dealt with my grandfathers cancer before my pop passed.He is the best doctor you'll find around.He cares about his patience.I had a stomach problem very very late at night once and he stayed on the phone with me telling me what i should do and everything.He is a FANTASTIC doctor.I would NEVER reccommend any other doctor but Dr.Valle.He runs very lat all the time but it really is worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2009

dr. valle, is the doctor of a life time. he cares so much for all of his patiets.i feel so grateful he is my entire family's doctor. he always takes time with you and you feel a special trust and a bond with him. he is not only my doctor but a very close friend who has saved my life in many ways!he saved my life and my daughters life when i was pregnant. i seen a specialist that morning and dr. valle in the afternoon and he saw that i need attention asap. i thank god every day of my life for his skill and abilities.excellent doctor, i give him AAAAAAAAAAA+ he is great! GBMC is lucky to have him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

I LOVE DR VALLE! I have been going to see him now for 23 years and plan to stay with him until he retires! As everyone else agrees, he's more like a friend and gives each of his patients the same personalized care he gives you. He's very knowledgable and very on target. He's up-to-date with all necessary information on illnesses and new drugs. I have nothing but the utmost respect for him as did my mother before me. She saw him for years until the day she died in 2000. I would recommend him to my very best of friends as well. The wait has got to be the worst aspect of his whole practice but as I've been saying all along, he's well worth it!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2009

I have not been a patient of Dr. Valle's for very long, but will be with him as long as he is in practice! Excellent patient care! You will wait, but it's worth it because he will spend as much time as necessary with you. He always asks about my life, how things are going, etc. Seems more like a friend. I would refer anyone to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

dr valle always takes my calls about my baby. even if im just being a paranoid new mom. i dont mind the wait he always has cause i know he is giving personalized attention to every patient. he is always available for a last minute appt. i would refer him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Paul Valle is a very good guy. He is very thorough and not afraid to refer out. I always feel very cared for when I see him. He is very warm and asks about my personal life. He sees me as a total person, not just a disease or illness. I don't mind the wait, because like others, I know he is giving every single person the same attention he gives me. He also isn't afraid to listen to me and allow me to participate in my own health care. I am relatively new to him, but I suspect I will stay with him as long as he is in practice. Very excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][834575].votes_count ]]