You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I had my BA done by Dr. Pugash on April 20th. I contemplated doing this surgery for years. Now that it's complete I wish that I would've done it earlier. During my consultation, I had many questions and concerns but Dr. Pugash was extremely informative, professional, and caring when addressing my concerns and preparing me for surgery. Also, he took the time to make sure that we had the same realistic results and expectations post surgery.

Furthermore, the staff at his clinic greatly contribute to a professional, caring, informative, and most importantly safe environment. Simone was extremely helpful in addressing any concerns and she is one of the sweetest person I have met.

If you are searching for a plastic surgeon to perform your BA Dr. Pugash is definitely the guy to go to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his staff are very caring and I loved the results! I would recommend him to all my friends. He is very knowledgeable and made me feel less nervous!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Couldn't be happier with both the experience and the end results! Dr. Pugash and staff were extremely helpful and sincere. Would highly recommend Dr. Pugash!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Absolutely love Dr. Pugash and his staff. He is very genuine and caring. I love my result! I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Amazing! Great bed side manor and great staff. You won't be disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Pugash and his staff were so friendly, warm and lovely. I felt so comfortable and taken care of from the first consultation to my post operation appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2785485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He is the best out there <3 totally loved his work! He is really the best doctor everrr!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784087].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I chose Dr. Pugash based on friend referrals and online ratings. I have a handful of friends who went to Dr. Pugash for breast augmentation and every single one of them have walked out more than pleased with their results. I am now one week post op and I feel awesome! Dr. Pugash and his team are extremely informative and attentive to details. I love my results and I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone who wants professional and precise cosmetic surgery done. You can trust Dr. Pugash and his team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I chose Dr. Pugash based on the before and after pictures that were provided on his website. The pictures showed really consistent, good results and looked like exactly what I had in mind. Although Dr. Pugash has a long waiting list, the receptionists are quick to call you if a cancellation comes up, and it is in this way I managed to get my surgery done in time to prepare for my fitness show. Dr. Pugash was very informative, and something that I appreciated most of all was his refusal to perform any surgery on me that would cause too many complications. It was clear that my well-being was the biggest priority in mind. My surgery date ended up being months earlier than I was originally told, which allowed me just enough time to recover to begin prep for my fitness show. My incisions are tiny! And healing SO fast. It is clear that the scars will be absolutely minimal. I just don't recommend the after care cream that they give you, it gave me a rash for days. The single only negative thing I can think of if I try, is that the receptionists initially sounded a bit abrupt, but this was short lived and they are the sweetest ladies ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2780066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Pugash for my breast augmentation by a facial plastic surgeon. I had my BA four months ago and I couldn't be more pleased and happy with his work. My breast looks amazing and I'm feeling great! Dr. Pugash is very caring and a truly professional. Meredith and Simone are the sweeties ladies you could ever meet. I would like to thank him and his staff for being so helpful in getting me through my BA procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Pugash and I'm sure he will exceed your expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779191].votes_count ]]