Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I came to Dr. Pugash early in 2013 seeking a Breast Augmentation surgery. I had uneven and severely tuberous breasts that required both implants and a lift procedure to fix. The staff at the office was extremely kind and friendly throughout the entire process. Dr. Pugash was also very considerate and professional when explaining my options and what the procedure and recovery would entail, answering all of my questions and concerns. The procedure itself was in a wonderful facility and went flawlessly. Both my short and long-term recovery and post-operative appointments since then have also gone perfectly. I went up to a 36C and I could not have hoped for better or more impressive results; I would definitely recommend Dr. Pugash as a surgeon.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

I went to dr pugash in June for my Breaat augmentation surgery and I am more than pleased with my results. I went from a 32 A to a 32dd/30e and my recovery was a breeze, my results are beyond what I could've hoped for, and the staff were more than accommodating to my every email and question. Simone is wonderful and the nicest receptionist I've ever dealt with. I am so grateful for her quick responses to my every concern. Dr pugash is very knowledgeable and experienced. My only compliant was that I've had two post operative appointments that were almost an hour late because they were running behind. Other than that, I couldn't be happier and would strongly recommend this surgeon!!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I had a breast argumentation done in late July. Not only am I extremely happy with the look of them now I am very happy I chose Dr. Pugash. I didn't know anyone who had this surgery done and based my decision of choosing a surgeon off review sites, like this one and after my first consultation. The staff were extremly friendly and helpful (especially Simone) and Dr. Pugash himself was very informative and didn't make my first consultation awkward what so ever. The surgery was done at False Creek Clinic and the surgery and healing was made very comfortable dealing with his staff and Dr. Pugash. I want to thank all of them and honestly highly recommend Dr.Pugash if you are interested in an enhancement or other cosmetic/plastic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

I had a Mommy Makeover done in June and I am very happy with the results. Everything Dr. Pugash stated in our consultation he delivered on. The staff was always friendly and helpful. I would highly rev omen using Dr. Pugash for any cosmetic surgery.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

I had my breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash 3 weeks ago and the whole experience has been fantastic. I first heard of him from my friends and they all had amazing results from him. After my first consultation with him, there was no doubt in my mind that he was going to be my BA surgeon. Dr. Pugash was very informative, knowledgeable and professional. His staff are wonderful as they were all very friendly and made me feel very welcome. So far my recovery has been easy and I am very happy the results. Dr. Pugash gave me exactly what I wanted and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2014 | flag

I got my breast augmetation with Dr. Pugash earlier this month and I'm very happy with my results! I thought he was very helpful, caring, and knowledgeable explaining the process very well.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

I got my breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash about two weeks ago and I couldn't be more happier with the result, he is really great professional surgeon and very knowledgeable, the stuff is very helpful and caring specially Simon very helpful if u ever have any questions. He helped me to pick the right size for my body and explained everything step by step ! I would defiantly recommend him to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I had bilateral breast augmentation with Dr. Pugash. I went from an A to D with 500 cc. I am 6 weeks post op and sooo thrilled. Recovery took longer than I expected because they were put under the muscle and larger implants but so worth it. When I met Dr. Pugash I could tell right away he had tons of experience and knew exactly what he was talking about. I trust him 100% as a surgeon and would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Getting breast augmentation was a big deal for me being my first cosmetic procedure I was really nervous and had researched for years. When I was finally prepared to book my surgery I already knew I wanted dr pugash to be my surgeon. I'd been referred to him by many friends and have heard only good things about him. The consultation went fantastic just as I was expecting. He's very professional and up front about everything. My surgery went well I had little pain afterwards and no bruising. I'm now 3 months postop and beyond happy with the results.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag