Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

I recently had 350 cc silicone breast implants done with Dr Pugash. He was a complete professional and really knows his aesthetics. He took the time to fully explain everything he could and answer all my questions. Based on my measurements he gave me options of sizes that would suit me. Being 5'2 and 100lbs I was concerned with being too top heavy after surgery but I trusted him with his experience as he was very confident and knowledgeable. I am extremely happy with the results. They are not too large at all and look perfect beyond my expectations. I never thought I could have breasts like this! He was very thorough and my experience was consistent with what I was told.

The ladies at his office are so amazing. They were so sweet, accommodating and helpful. It was very genuine and really made the overall experience for me.

I will recommend Dr Pugash to anyone that inquires. There are many Drs in Vancouver that my friends have had the same procedure with but their results were much different and inconsistent. Dr Pugash is definitely worth the wait to see, don't rush into surgery with someone else for faster results. He is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I had a breast lift and a breast augmentation 4 days ago . I had a really nice experience, the recovery after surgery was fast, the first two days was the most painful and it's been 4 days now and no more painkillers at all. I would recommend Dr. pugash, to anyone who wants accurate result. He is experienced and highly professional doctor. Thank you to all his team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

It has been a year since i had my breast augmentation and i am very happy with the results. The recovery after surgery was very quick and way less painful than i thought it would be. I am happy with my size and very glad i went a bit bigger than i was thinking at the beginning. I would recommend Dr. Pugash to anyone as he is very experienced and accurate with his results. His team was great as well, very caring and kind! My only regret is that i didn't have this done sooner!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2623232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr Pugash is god cent. I got breast augmentation done 7 days ago. I feel.like a new women. My recovery was unbelievably fast. He took his time explaining everything to me and made me feel very comfortable with the whole procedure. His office staff and nurses are fabulous. Very very happy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Great doctor and very knowledgable, results are awesome, i definitely recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

Just had my surgery 5 days ago and it couldn't have gone better. The staff is all very professional and help to ensure you are getting what you want.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I love my results so far! I had my breasts done as well as a some filler added to my lips. I went from an A cup to a large C or D (things are still settling) with 450cc implants. It was a painful first week recovery but nothing unmanageable. I only took 1 week off work. They look perfect, very simetrical. Throughout the appts, surgery and aftercare Dr.Pugash and his team were great. He was readily available if I had any concerns or questions and his knowledge and recommendations put me at ease. My lips look great, I love the shape. They're much fuller without looking fake. I had no bruising from my lip treatment. I would recommend Dr. Pugash in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I was considering having some plastic surgery done at this time but I found many surgeons have bad reviews. Unfortunately the surgery I'm considering is not performed by Dr. Pugash. I had an abdominoplasty done by him 7years ago and the results for me were amazing as after 2 children I had loose skin and a pretty bad diastasis. They staff was compassionate and willing to help out whenever I needed it. Dr. Pugash is highly professional and an experienced surgeon who listens to the patient. Being a health professional I had many questions and concerns regarding my surgery and he was able to provide me with answers that made sense. I would recommend him to my family and friends and my patients . You will be in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

I had perfect breasts (32 D) before my children, and of course after having my kids my breast completely changed and deflated to 32 AA! I lost all my self-confidence so I started to look for help, I have tried all the creams, herbal medicines , massages, and therapist to figure out how I can feel better about myself and live with what I have. But after 10 years of feeling "not happy" with my breast and extremely self conscious (in the bedroom) I knew plastic surgery was my last resort. I have searched on the Internet and read every single review from top three doctors that I chose. Dr. Pugash reviews stood out and so was his ratings! I started to ask all my friends who had it done and three of them referred me to Dr.Pugash. When I called in for consultation Simone (his wonderful receptionist)has booked me a date for my consultation and surgery and has put me on cancellation list(I wanted to be sooner instead of waiting for next year cuz he's so booked up) Simone was able to bump me up for surgery and had everything arranged and ready for me which was very nice:)
I was very excited to meet Dr. Pugash ! He was very to a point, polite, and explained everything where I had absolutely no questions at the end of our first consultation. I have explained to him that I wanted a natural looking breast something that I already had before, I didn't want that fake
look. For my second consultation I got to try on sizers, which was very exciting but at the same time very confusing because it was so difficult to imagine myself with breasts ( and that horrid bra :D) I ended up choosing Silicone 400 cc and Dr. Pugash said that that size would look absolutely natural and perfect on me! Of course when I came home I panicked thinking it's going to look too big. So I called back and lovely Simone told me to come on back and re-try the sizers, she said I should feel comfortable and happy with my decision that that was the most important part of this procedure:)
On the day of the surgery the nurses and Dr. Pugash made me feel very calm and excited ! Before I knew it was all over and they were perfect! It's been one week for me and they look great! no more pain (no brusing) and Dr. Pugash was very happy with my results as well. The size that I am right now is exact size that I was before I had my children so I'm very pleased that I look very conservative and not fake ! I would recommend Dr.Pugash to absolutely everyone! what a gifted doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2592939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

I was very hesitant about getting a breast augmentation after having 2 kids, but dr Pugash was very helpful and honest of all the pros and cons. I am so glad I did it and would have done it sooner had I known how amazing and confident it gas made me feel!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589570].votes_count ]]