Rate Dr. Eric Pugash

Dr. Eric Pugash's Ratings

My breast augmentation went very well and they look pretty natural after 5 weeks. I'm glad I went to see Dr. Pugash for my BA and would recommend him to my friends. I would like to thank him and Simone for being so helpful in getting me through this. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2735214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Having worked in the Cosmetic Industry for busy doctors, I was looking for a Plastic Surgeon for breast augmentation and Dr. Pugash was highly recommended in the industry. I liked him in the consult meeting. He is very upfront and to the point. I could tell that he cares and trusted him to do a good job. I'm now 1 day post-op and just received a follow up call from Dr. Pugash, he wanted to know how I was. Truth be told I feel really good. It is evident that he was very gentle inserting the implants as I don't feel much pain and I stopped taking my pain meds already. Although I'm swollen I like the results. The most important part of this whole experience is feeling cared for and that I was/am in good hands. He has exceeded my expectations so far. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2729771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2015

I have done a lot of researching when it came to finding a doctor who did breast Augmentation. I met a couple of them but didn't really feel comfortable going into having the procedure done through them. I was happy when I met Dr.Pugash. He answered all of my questions and gave me suggestions on what would work best for me and my body. Simone, the receptionist, is so sweet, wonderful and to my surprise she always remembered me. I am so happy that I found Dr. Pugash, he did just a wonderful job and I am over the top thrilled with my results. I now recommend him to all of my friends who are thinking about plastic surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

I'll just be repeating what everyone else has said: Dr Pugash is fantastic and Simone is the sweetest.
I contemplated a BA for years. I had sever friends highly recommend Dr Pugash through people they knew who went to him. After meeting someone personally who had gone, and seeing how hers looked, I was sold.
The follow up went SO much easier than k expected. I've had colds that were more difficult. It's been just over a week and my breasts look amazing. I couldn't have dreamed they'd be this great and yes the incision point is much smaller than I expected.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Pugash is amazing. My first breast augmentation was done in April 2006 with perfect results. I recently had a implant exchange (from saline implants to silicone) for personal reasons and at 4 weeks post op they're perfect. Dr. Pugash is a perfectionist in his field and answers all of your questions and concerns matter of factly leaving you confident and assured when you leave his office. Meredith and Simone are there to greet you and answer any other questions you may have , they are the kindest ladies. I have recommended 5 ladies to see him and each friend has received amazing results aw well. There is no one else to see when considering a plastic surgeon he is the best .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2718583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I just had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Pugash just 2 weeks ago! I was so nervous about the whole BA...to do or not to do....I have 2 kids and nursing took a toll on my breasts! After meeting Dr. Pugash, he made me feel comfortable and confident about the decision I had made! He is very knowledgeable and professional. I am so happy with the results and feel great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I had a breast augmentation done by Dr.Pugash about 6 weeks ago and I'm so glad and happy that I chose him as my doctor. I spent the last year contemplating back and forth whether I should get a BA or not and after having spent numerous hours researching on doctors, I decided on Dr.Pugash. He is very knowledgeable with lots of experience in BA so I felt very at ease having him as my doctor. Surgery and recovery was much easier than I thought it would be. I was back to work and driving 4 days post-op and currently I am healing great with no complications. Not to mention.. the scar is much smaller than I had imagined!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I had undergone a breast augmentation by Dr Eric Pugash over 6 months ago, he was very informing about the myths we all hear and read. He put all my fears to rest and I didn't end up chickening out! He is very knowledgable and is the kind of Dr that REALLY cares. No amount of $ will be enough for him to do something to your body that he doesn't think will look good, or will not be good for you in the long run. Dr Pugash is punctual in every way and won't beat around the bush with you. #FromExperience

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2697818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

I got a BA surgery through Dr Pugash and I am extremely happy with the results. I am now 4 months post surgery and my breast look amazing. One of my concern before surgery was that my breast was not symmetrical so Dr Pugash recommended to use 25cc more on one side to even it out. He did an exceptional job!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2691397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

I had been wanting breast implants for nearly 20 years and only wanted the best plastic surgeon to do the job! After reading lots of patient reviews and looking at many photo galleries, my choice was clear. I wanted Dr. Pugash to be the one to help me achieve my very personal goals. It has been just over a month since I had breast augmentation surgery and I can truly say that the result was well worth the wait. My new shape is amazing and looks very natural. Dr Pugash has helped me become even more confident and comfortable with my body. My friends and family are amazed as well. The recovery process went very well. I was up and around and spending time with my 2 young children after a couple of days and didn't need any pain medication after a week and a half. All of the staff in the office and at the False Creek Surgical Centre were professional, pleasant and helpful. Dr. Pugash has a great bedside manner and is a very competent, well accomplished plastic surgeon. Having Dr. Pugash do my breast augmentation is a choice have no regrets about. Thanks Dr. Pugash, Simone, and all of the staff for helping me through the process and really changing my life for the better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2690229].votes_count ]]