Rate Dr. Kent W. Dauterman

Dr. Kent W. Dauterman's Ratings

Excellent Cardiologist with vast knowledge. Excellent people skills. Answers all your questions in terms that you can understand. Seems to be in no hurry. Makes sure you understand all issues as they are discused.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I totally agree with the other assessments. I went to Dr. Dauterman after seeing another cardiologist whom I thought was brusque, judgemental and made poor eye contact (actually sat with his back to me while he wrote notes). Dr. Dauterman positioned himself so that he could make eye contact and talk while writing notes, he was not rushed, let me take all the time I needed, smiled a lot, very patient, very helful, listened carefully and his staff was great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2007

I would have died if it weren't for Dr. Dauterman. His knowledge and instinct are unsurpassed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2075964].votes_count ]]