Dr. Clayton B. Dejong

Grad. Year: 1985

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Clayton B. Dejong has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: Does he accept Scan insurance?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5644996
12/07/14 5 3 5 5 Dr. DeJong is very easy going and well versed. He listens and gives useful advice and meaningful options. He remembers who I am and is not preachy. Makes it easy going to the doctor when you know you will be listen to (no in & out and here your bill) and will not sit there and lecture you. Really does tries to administer health care as a partnership. The only complaint is that he is busy and it is real hard to book an appointment. It take months to schedule a physical, and for minor thing where I want a quick look can take a couple of weeks to get an appointment. If (every couple of years) I have a funny looking rash or a cough or something, I understand he cannot see me the same day, but having to wait 2-3 weeks is a bit much.
Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.2

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Clayton" to "Clayton B."
RID: 2704616
09/07/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful staff from start to finish. VERY,very professional. Have seen Dr. DeJong twice and both times he was relaxed and took his time to ask me about my pain and gave me his full attention and concern.. I never felt rushed or belittled... ever. My previous doctor was ok but she became semi-retired due to a serious illness. It really worked out much better for me.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2579196
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 Has been my doctor for many years now and he always listened and wanted to genuinely help when any issues arise. Dealt with an illness that had me in the hospital and he set me up with great specialists to heal my body. Highly recommend
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 1209923
17/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. DeJong actually cares for his patients. When I see him, he listens and we have a conversation before he comes up with a remedy. Higly recommended.
RID: 913120
14/06/09 5 5 5 5 This doctor is very personable and knows his stuff. I feel very confident that my family and I are receiving the best health care possible.
RID: 593486
19/05/08 4 4 5 5 Always receive good knowlegable service. Dr. De Jong also knows and refers you to excellent specialists when you need additional medical assistance. Only negative, is that my wife and I wish he had other doctors in his practice.