Rate Dr. Pendleton B. Wickersham

Dr. Pendleton B. Wickersham's Ratings

Love Dr Wickersham some of staff is good others not so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

A great physician and very knowledgable. Punctual. Staff is very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2013

I feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Wickersham. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He is extremely easy to talk to and listens well and addresses any and all concerns I have every time I see him. It's not enough to just have a smart doctor but to have one with a huge heart and great personality is pretty rare nowadays. Thank you Dr. Wickersham!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

Dr. Wickersham is definitely a God-send to myself and my family. I was diagnosed with lupus in 1997, went into remission for many years and unfortunately my lupus became very active in 2007. My son was also diagnosed with lupus while in college, a mothers worst nightmare. Dr. Wickersham is so kind, caring and most of all informed on the latest medical treatments on lupus. I travel several hours to see him and it is well worth it for the quality of care I receive. His office is run efficiently, he treats his patients with respect and values our time as much as his, he is very punctual but does not make me feel rushed while I am at an appointment. Anyone who is in pain with RA related issues would be blessed to have Dr. Wickersham as their doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837387].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2012

I have a lot of complicated medical problems that warrant seeing a lot of doctors. Dr. Wickersham is an incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He's an absolute God-send and is one of the biggest blessings to come of my difficult medical journey. Recently, he wasn't taking new patients, but if you're fortunate enough to get in with him, you'll be blessed, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I LOVE Dr Wickersham. He is THE most caring Dr I have ever met. I will keep him with me forever, and hope he never leaves...he gives me hope and makes me feel well cared for. Thanks Dr Wickersham, you are the best! Kelly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Wickersham is by far the best doctor I have ever seen! My very first flare-up put me in the hospital with pain in my wrists, hands, ankles, feet and shoulders so bad that I couldn't walk or move my arms or hands, and was told by that rheumatalogist that I didn't have RA and sent me on my way. Dr. Wickersham diagnosed the RA and began treatment right away. He is so patient and keeps working to find the right treatment plan. I wish my GP was as personable and understanding as him. If I could, I would go to him for EVERY thing. My only complaint is that it is very difficult to get an appointment...I guess everyone likes him too much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837384].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

Dr Wickersham is wonderful. My only complaint is you can never get in when you're in pain. You have to be on a waiting list that can take 1-2 months.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Best rheumatologist I have ever seen. He knows his stuff, he is empathetic, and creative.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2011

I was originally referred to Dr. Wickersham for a fracture in my parse joint. During my initial visit, he tended to that matter, but also discovered that I had been diagnosed with gout. My GP had prescribed me the correct medication, but not the correct dosage. Dr. Wickersham was able to correct that and I feel the best I have in a long time. He is attentive, listens to my questions, and is effective in communicating to me in terms that I can understand. No hesitation in referring him to anyone that needs a rheumatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][837381].votes_count ]]