Rate Dr. Robert G. Kayland

Dr. Robert G. Kayland's Ratings

a genuine person, caring MD has a way of making you feel special, interested and interesting

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

This Dr. is AMAZING. I've been with him for over 25 years. Although the practice is not near my home, I could never go anywhere else. everyone should have a Dr. so understanding and caring. He will call you on weekends, nights, whenever. I hope he practices forever.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr. Kayland is by far the best doctor ever. I have had the pleasure of being his patient for about four years and hope he stays in practice for many years to come.

Submitted May 26, 2009 | flag

Dr. Kayland is by far the best doctor i've ever had! I've been going to him for more than 10 years, and I have my good health to thank him for. His staff is great also! I highly recommend him to anyone reading this review. He even called me at night to tell me the result of my tests!!! He DOES go the extra mile!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2008 | flag

Very kind and understanding doctor. Seems to care a lot about the patient. Really seems to enjoy being a doctor. Makes you feel like he is interested in you and your well being.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2008 | flag