Rate Dr. Robert G. Kayland

Dr. Robert G. Kayland's Ratings

a genuine person, caring MD has a way of making you feel special, interested and interesting

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

This Dr. is AMAZING. I've been with him for over 25 years. Although the practice is not near my home, I could never go anywhere else. everyone should have a Dr. so understanding and caring. He will call you on weekends, nights, whenever. I hope he practices forever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2012

Dr. Kayland is by far the best doctor ever. I have had the pleasure of being his patient for about four years and hope he stays in practice for many years to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

Dr. Kayland is by far the best doctor i've ever had! I've been going to him for more than 10 years, and I have my good health to thank him for. His staff is great also! I highly recommend him to anyone reading this review. He even called me at night to tell me the result of my tests!!! He DOES go the extra mile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2008

Very kind and understanding doctor. Seems to care a lot about the patient. Really seems to enjoy being a doctor. Makes you feel like he is interested in you and your well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][838263].votes_count ]]