You may also like

Rate Dr. John Yee

Dr. John Yee's Ratings

If there is angel, he must be the one! He is equipped with golden heart to care, gifted hands to heal and precious personality! He is a treasure a healing angel ! May God bless him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Yee saved my life when I was told by other surgeons at the Cancer center it was too risky too operate. There are great doctors , great surgeons and great human beings and Dr. John Yee is all three rolled into one.
Very nice to talk to and made me feel at better the first time I met him.

I could go on and on about this Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2699545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Amazing human being. Saved my dad's life...twice. Heart surgery.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2571990].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. John Yee is an incredible doctor with gifted hands and very caring to his patients. Very knowlegdeable in what he does in his field. He will explain the truth about the operation and he is very good in follow-up's after the surgery. Dr. John Yee is a top-notch doctor. God has blessed him with a gift to help people. He is the BEST surgeon in Canada even in the world. I'm blessed to have Dr. John Yee, Dr. Richard Finley and Dr. Ken Evans and the students who have learned from these professionals in the medical field.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2554191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

An incredible doctor with gifted hands! A very patient, caring and compassinate doctor. After spending weeks in two lower mainland hospitals, I was transferred to VGH under Dr. Yee's care for percardial effusion as a result of lupus. Hands down, a top-notch doctor

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2530579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

Dr. Yee has got to be the most patient, caring DR we have ever met. He explains things in detail and the most important thing is that he does NOT rush or make us feel rushed, he makes sure we understand everything we talked about before he leaves. We felt so safe when he would come around to check on our mom, his opinion was most important to us. He is the only DR i have met (and i have seen many in my life time) that cares for his patients and treats everyone respectfully and actually CARES. A++ for this surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2428089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Quick to understand very complex problems, to take the appropriate action and to explain his thoughts clearly . Motivates his team superbly.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][838526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2013

I saw John a while back for surgery to treat Achalasia. All i can say is this guy is a rock star. Excellent explanations, caring, takes time with you and very caring. He did a great job on my surgery and changed my life. I would say overall, he is the most impressive health care professional i have ever used.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][838525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2013

Dr Yee is so amazing. He is so caring and compassionate....and you just know he is the best there is. The way he explains things and takes time with people. And his staff are so excellent too. I couldnt be happier! Or more impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Dr. Yee saved my life over 10 years ago now while he was still at U of M. I'm so thankful for his exceptional care and expertise. I had esophageal cancer. He removed my esophagus stretched my stomach up in its place! Without this, I would not be alive today. He was caring, confident, and professional in all ways. I was very sad to see him leave U of M.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][838523].votes_count ]]