Dr. Matthew A. Parmenter

Dr. Matthew A. Parmenter

Rate Dr. Matthew A. Parmenter

Dr. Matthew A. Parmenter's Ratings

Dr. Parmenter is a joke. About 10 years ago he told my then 14 year old brother that he needed multiple surgeries to correct his feet and ankle problems (my brother has trouble walking). After these surgeries, my brother was worse, not better. He was then taken to Shriners where they were appalled at the surgeries that were performed on my brother. Not only were they not necessary, but his feet and ankles were not the problem. His thigh bones are twisted, which causes him to have difficulty walking. My brother then had to endure several more surgeries to correct the mistakes Dr. Parmenter made. My suggestion: If Dr. Parmenter says you need surgery, PLEASE get a second opinion!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I would not still be walking without Dr Parmenter. Several other doctors wanted to remove my foot and he has kept working on it with the help of Dr Stanley and kept me walking.

Submitted Nov. 2, 2013 | flag

Kept waiting over an hour and a half while DR and his staff ate a catered lunch from Panara. I walked out as did at least one other patient. whole operation is not about customer service - is about the arrogance that my time is not important. won't reschedule. Look at feedback - not recommended.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

I felt Dr. Parmenter was very knowledgeable; however, he is not at all knowledgeable on how to run an office. They need to completely rework their scheduling program. I thought it was a fluke that I waited almost 1 hour to be taken back and then waited another hour in the exam room, but I heard from 2 others the same thing happened to them. I believe that is par for the course there. I did not go in for anything that required surgery so I cannot speak on that account.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Parmenter is simply the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever talked to,and I've talked to a lot of doctors over the years. Every time I've had the pleasure of seeing the good doctor it has been a very educational experience, even though he must be extremely busy, he takes the time to explain my condition and treatment in detail. It's hard to explain how nice it is to see a doctor that is a leader in his field of medicine and also heavily involved in research of said field. What that means to me is that he doesn't just have to remain current in his field, its that other doctors have to remain current with Dr. Parmenter. In closing, it's impossible to explain in this limited forum my admiration and appreciation of Dr. Parmenter,and the entire staff at Lone Tree medical center. PS Matt is a legitimately nice guy. By Kent Mohler

Submitted Oct. 31, 2012 | flag

The Doc changed my life. After 15 surgeries on both feet and a 16th scheduled I went to DR. Parmenter in the hopes that he could help me and he did. He told me I didn't need the surgery and there was no reason why I couldn't be able to hike again, run with my labrador and enjoy being alive all with the simple solution of custom shoes. God BLess this good Dr. and I am thrilled that I came upon his path. Thank You Doc....

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

My prayers were answered when I was introduced to Dr Matt Parmenter reference to my mother. My mother had got staph in her heel and her regular podiatrist (Which I would NEVER take her to again) was so adamant on AMPUTATION. Dr Parmenter put his arm around my shoulders and assured me that he would be able to help my mother WITHOUT Amputation.(and this indeed was succeeded.) Dr Parmenter is an absolute Angel on Earth. I highly recommend him to anyone that is in need of a podiatrist. (His partner is excellent also). This Dr gives 100% PLUS to his patients! Thanks again Dr Parmenter from the bottom of my heart. (for saving my mothers foot) and thanks to the wonderful Bloomington Wound Center.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Parmenter is a very nice guy. I've been seeing him for about a year. I have only 3 complaints. His staff can be rude. Unless you have an early morning appointment you should expect to wait at least an hour after your appointment time to actually see him. And my last complaint is that even after a year we haven't gotten to the rout cause of my pain. I've had to repeat tests (EMG), done physical therapy, and I've had surgery. Great guy and I have confidence in him, but its getting annoying between the costs, pain and time.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2011 | flag

My husband would not have either foot today without Dr. Parmenter. After spending an extended time in the VA system with no improvement and talk of amputation we left and starting going to Dr. Parmenter. My husband had Charcot in his right foot and Dr. Parmenter correctly identified the problem with only a physical exam. He treated with a zinc wrap and reduced the swelling that he had been dealing with in only 10 days. My husband had been scheduled for a kidney transplant and the doctors would not do the surgery because they thought he had infection in his bone. Even after Dr. Parmenter treated the problem and they was remarkable improvement they sent him to another specialist at George Town University Hospital in Washington D.C. He looked at the foot and said it was indeed Charcot he okayed the surgery and told us "You have an excellent foot doctor, he knows what he is doing." He is the BEST around. Excellent doctor with a special bed side manner that would be hard to beat.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2011 | flag

I drive round trip about one and a half hours to see him and it is very much worth the trip. If it was not for him I would probably not be able to work.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag