Rate Dr. Claudio Borgono

Dr. Claudio Borgono's Ratings

Same of others... the staff are not the best... but not the worst... I love Dr Borgono he has been my Dr and kids Dr for many years... he is helpful and knowledable and if he doesnt know he will find out... efficient!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Doctor Borgono has been our doctor for over 20 years. He is professional yet friendly and will not force anything a patient is uncomfortable with even if he strongly believes it's best. He is fantastic.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2012 | flag

I'm tempted to give Dr. Borgono a bad review to scare some people away but he is a stand up guy. If you want a good doc, he is a good one. He might be a little behind schedule, but take a book and it is no big deal. When push came to shove, his staff have been more than accommodating, pulling me out of the fire.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

Always supportive and professional. I am able to book appointments within a reasonable time frame.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2012 | flag

Claudi BorgoƱo isa doctor who respects and listens to his patients and has a lot of knowledge, so sometimes falls behind the pasientes with shift..so what ,hi is vary good to me ...

Submitted Sept. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Borgono always takes the time to listen to my concerns and will not hesitate to suggest alternative medicines.

Submitted Aug. 24, 2012 | flag

I am very pleased with the services given by Dr. Borgono. He is very attentive, good listener and looks to give always the best advice and recommends the best services and specialists. He as been our family doctor for the past 14 years. He has seen my children grow and they really care for him. He goes the extra mile to follow up with the patients and is very supportive on delicate situations. Thank you for being there for me and my family.

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Borgono is an awesome doctor but has many have pointed out the receptionist Jackie has a major attitude problem. At times I've found her to be down right abrupt, rude and obstructive to getting the care I need. The rest of his staff are great.

Submitted April 27, 2012 | flag

Dr. Borgono is a fantastic doctor. He's calm, knowledgeable, and never talks down to me as a patient. He always takes the time to work with me to talk about ideas and approaches. Phenomenal doctor. Unfortunately, his staff is abysmal. While waiting for my last appointment, I had to listen to them mock patients who called in, complain about everything possible. They were rude to patients coming in, and I'd hate to think what they say about me after hanging up the phone. They're loud, unprofessional, and entirely unhelpful. But Dr. Borgono rocks!

Submitted Feb. 9, 2012 | flag

Dr Borgono is fantastic. Excellent manner with both adults and children of any age. Patient, knowledgeable and readily seeks help for other doctors or specialists for anything he is unsure about. Not even slightly judgmental and very kind. While he is usually running a little behind, I believe it is because he always wants to listen to everything you have to say and answer all of your questions without felling rushed. As others have commented one of his receptionists has an attitude problem but he has several more and I have not had to deal with her much lately. I'm not there to see her anyways.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2012 | flag