Rate Dr. Andrew Coppolino

Dr. Andrew Coppolino's Ratings

Dr. Coppolino goes above and beyond to help his patients! He is very caring and really gets through to his patients! We've been to many psychiatrists and he is the best one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Coppolino treated my 23 year old sone recently for just over 8 weeks. We are not new to the mental healthy community and my son has seen about 4 psychiatrists in 3 years. I would rate Dr. Coppolino definitely one of the best. He has a calm friendly demeanor and a good sense of humour. I could tell he really cared for my son't recovery. And.. my son really took to him and respected his knowledge and decisions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I spend 3 years in therapy with Dr. Coppolino, he makes you take a good look at yourself, has a great sense of humour and was very caring, certainly not a push-over but a great therapist always there for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840212].votes_count ]]