Rate Dr. Andrew Coppolino

Dr. Andrew Coppolino's Ratings

Dr Coppolino was the smartest psychiatrist I ever met. He diagnosed me with PTSD before it was heard of. I went to the Royal psychiatric facility in Britain during 911 and the psychiatrist explained what it was after the planes hit the towers and asked how Dr Coppolino knew of this diagnosis, because it was named originally in Britain. I told her he was the head of psychiatry in my small town. He used to let you lay down on his couch for an hour and talk, sometimes 3x a week. He knew how to build up your self esteem and confidence, great with female patients. He was very knowledgeable about everything and knew all the best medical specialists. He could write letters to Ministry of Transportation, communicate effectively with Toronto lawyers and other doctors. I get so pissed off when people die or retire without saying goodbye first. When I was brought in a battered state after another harrowing day and night dealing with Waterloo regional Police on January 30th, he came into say goodbye a few days later. He was my best friend and confident, besides my mom and kept your deepest, darkest secrets better than a 33rd degree mason. He doesn't believe in God or the Devil, but I think God smiles when he looks down on him. I love doctors with a Jesus complex and he was wonderful at reading the bad ones and sending them off to Penatague the hospital for the criminally insane. I miss him as much as my mom and my old family doctor Gary Houslander put together.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr. Coppolino goes above and beyond to help his patients! He is very caring and really gets through to his patients! We've been to many psychiatrists and he is the best one!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

Dr. Coppolino treated my 23 year old sone recently for just over 8 weeks. We are not new to the mental healthy community and my son has seen about 4 psychiatrists in 3 years. I would rate Dr. Coppolino definitely one of the best. He has a calm friendly demeanor and a good sense of humour. I could tell he really cared for my son't recovery. And.. my son really took to him and respected his knowledge and decisions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

I spend 3 years in therapy with Dr. Coppolino, he makes you take a good look at yourself, has a great sense of humour and was very caring, certainly not a push-over but a great therapist always there for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][840212].votes_count ]]