Rate Dr. Jeffrey E. Levy

Dr. Jeffrey E. Levy's Ratings

I have been going to Dr Levy with my children for 19 years. He has been amazing and helpful with every health problem that we had. I highly recommend him as he is a wonderful doctor!

Submitted Aug. 28, 2014 | flag

He is amazing! I have been with him since my daughter was born!

Submitted Nov. 18, 2013 | flag

My Child is 2, been with Dr Levy since birth. Easy to get through, get appointments/re-schedule. very thorough and to the point.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

The secretary is extremely rude to some people, and extremely nice to others. No matter how nice I was to her, she was rude to me. I would stand at the reception desk for 10 minutes before she would look up at me to answer my question. She even yelled at me on the phone once...after I called to bring my child in without an appointment because the fever was so high. I hated the office because of her. The other staff members are okay. Jeffrey Levy is extremely knowledgable and very efficient. But he has so many patients I often felt like I was rushing to get every question out of my mouth before the 5 mintues he actually saw my child were over.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2012 | flag

The staff is a bit "rushed" all the time, but they are knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Levy is great with the kids. The only criticism I have is the office hours. Not very flexible.

Submitted March 26, 2012 | flag

He is the very best. My wife's family are all doctors in India and she always has a ton of questions in every visit. Dr Levy has ton of patience to listen and answer all questions. He truly is very frank and gives you straight answers

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag

I have 4 boys and have been with Dr. Levy for 7 yrs now. He is the absolute best!!! My first born had a major kidney issue and Dr. Levy was recommended to me, what a blessing. The staff at the office is also wonderful. Occasionally there is a wait, but trust me he is well worth it!

Submitted Aug. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr Levy was recommended to me when my son was born 16 years ago. He is the best! We had a breathing scare with our son at 8 -- Dr. Levy looked at him, had us wait in his private office, called a specialist and got us right in. Thank God for Dr. Levy and Jean!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

I LOVE Dr Levy.My son was born 2months premature. Dr Levy took excellent care of him since day 1. Anytime I need an emergency appt he will squeeze us right in. When he no longer participated with my insurance company I would pay out of pocket just to keep seeing him. He has true concern for the well being of his patients. When my son was sent to the ER he called to find out how he was doing and even showed up to see what was going on with him. We love him and I recommend him to EVERYONE!

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

I went to Dr. Levy as a child, and now I bring my baby there. He is extremely thorough and caring. He tells it like it is, and that is exactly what you need when you are dealing with your child's health. Jean (the nurse) is also amazing and a wonderful resource. This is a great doctor and highly recommended.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag