Dr. Stephen Morrison

Dr. Stephen Morrison

Rate Dr. Stephen Morrison

Dr. Stephen Morrison's Ratings

Stephen is without a doubt the BEST dentist. He is so authentic and kind and just a wonderful guy. His team are close to each other and share and laugh during your visit, you feel completely comfortable. On top of that the service and work is great. He doesn't try to sell you on services you don't need and the staff do their best to keep you on top of your dental hygiene so you can keep your teeth. I would drive across town to see them. They are fantastic.

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

Recently referred by a friend to Dr. Morrison for some much-needed work. Friendly staff, little to no waiting time. Turns out I needed less work than my previous (shady) dentist indicated (and quoted for obviously). Dr. M is awesome and funny -- even if he chides me for being a Habs fan ;)

Submitted March 31, 2013 | flag

The best of the best. Very pleasant doctor and staff. Very professional.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2012 | flag

Dr. Morrison is very friendly and knowledgeable. Once he even tried something cosmetic for me without charging because he wasn't sure if it would work on my teeth or not. He is great.

Submitted May 2, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

Dr Morrison is just a wonderful dentist. The kids love him and feel comfortable with him. He is just awsome!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2012 | flag

Best Dentist i have ever been too, sings jokes and always makes you feel comfortable. just a great guy with a great staff

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. M is the best. Always happy, friendly & funny. I have been going to see him for 20 yrs & have never had a bad experience. He even gave me his cell phone # when I had trouble with a tooth (going into a weekend)and said to call if it got worse. First Rate

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

First Rate Dentist who is very friendly and pleasant to deal with. Rides a Harley too so that is a good sign! The whole team are very professional and Bev the Hygienist is first rate too and extremely thorough. I hadn't ever had a proper descale before and she got by teeth up to scratch in 4 sessions. Whole practice is the best of the best.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

He has been my dentist for over 20 years and I have been happy after each visit (as happy as you can be going to the dentist, anyway). Great guy, professional, quick, thorough.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2012 | flag