Dr. Stephen Morrison

Rate Dr. Stephen Morrison

Dr. Stephen Morrison's Ratings

Dr. Morrison has been my dentist for almost 30 years. He takes the time to make sure his patients are comfortable and at ease. The hygienists are also wonderful! The office is very relaxed and fun, but still professional. The staff take the time to learn about their patients. My children now see Dr. Morrison for their teeth. They are always excited for their check ups. Definitely one of the best dentists in town for both children and adults!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Morrison for 20 years. He gave my whole hockey team free mouth guards for free because he cared about us getting concussions. I had my braces done with Dr. Morrison. I lost my retainer and didn't bother replacing it after I got them off the first time because I didn't think my teeth would move. I was wrong. After a year I went back to see him and told him my teeth had moved. He put braces back on and only charged me what his cost for the materials were. I had them on for another 18 months. He cares about his patients immensely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

The best dentist. My kids will be going to him without a doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Our family has been with Dr Morrison for 18 years and have had nothing but excellent. Care . He is a very skilled dentist and has put Braces on two of my children, and we are very pleased with the final results . Our Family would never consider leaving. Dr Morrison and we recommend him to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate Dentist .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527922].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Stephen is without a doubt the BEST dentist. He is so authentic and kind and just a wonderful guy. His team are close to each other and share and laugh during your visit, you feel completely comfortable. On top of that the service and work is great. He doesn't try to sell you on services you don't need and the staff do their best to keep you on top of your dental hygiene so you can keep your teeth. I would drive across town to see them. They are fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Recently referred by a friend to Dr. Morrison for some much-needed work. Friendly staff, little to no waiting time. Turns out I needed less work than my previous (shady) dentist indicated (and quoted for obviously). Dr. M is awesome and funny -- even if he chides me for being a Habs fan ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

The best of the best. Very pleasant doctor and staff. Very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

Dr. Morrison is very friendly and knowledgeable. Once he even tried something cosmetic for me without charging because he wasn't sure if it would work on my teeth or not. He is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Dr Morrison is just a wonderful dentist. The kids love him and feel comfortable with him. He is just awsome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][844782].votes_count ]]