Rate Dr. Douglas A. Slaughter

Dr. Douglas A. Slaughter's Ratings

I went for a MRI interpretation for some back pain. They had me give a urine sample as part of new patient procedure. This test cost my insurance company over $1000.00 and was of no aid to my purpose for being there. The doctor reviewed my MRI and told me that my back/spine had normal wear and tear and that he wouldn't need to see me again. How important was this urine test? Five months later I finally got the results after speaking with the very rude office manager, Jo, about the ridiculous cost for an unneeded test. This is why the cost of medical insurance is so high.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Dr. Slaughter operated on my wife, Annette Pruitt, at The Heart Hosp. in ABQ on 10/25/10 to remove a bulging disk. It was supposed to take an hour or two & she could possible[y go home same day.He hit jacket over her spinal cord. He stopped oper. She remained in hospital and rehab for over 3 weeks. She still had bulge disk. That was the beginning of series of developments from pneumonia to antibiotic resistant e-coli to blood clot. A down spiral of her health. She passed away 10/12/11.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

Dr. Slaughter helped me get back on my feet. My back feels great. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][847227].votes_count ]]