You may also like

Rate Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj

Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj's Ratings

Dr Bajaj is an excellent physician and is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever known. I'm a former RN and am very comfortable judging the quality of care that I receive and the care I have received from Dr Bajaj has been excellent. His treatment is one of the main reasons that I am almost four years post treatment for stage 3 non small cell CA of the right lung. I am extremely thankful that he is my oncologist radiologist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

We felt like we were always in good hands. Dr. Bajaj took his time with explaining and answering all questions. Denise was helpful and always available to answer questions as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I received excellent care at this facility and would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Bajaj, the nurses, therapists, and receptionists did everything possible to make the therapy bearable, and showed a great amount of empathy and professionalism. I'm very grateful for their help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Everyone here went out of there way to make sure I was comfortable with every aspect of my treatment. They made this whole thing bearable and easier to manage. My thanks to all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

We are delighted with Dr. Bajaj and his positive attitude. We plan to recommend him to anyone who unfortunately would need an excellent Radiation Oncologist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Highly efficient professional staff and superb medical doctor which I would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2428812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This is an outstanding practice that should serve as an example of how to run an efficient, courteous and compassionate medical facility. Everyone here takes pride in their work and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][848144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

Dr. Bajaj and his staff made me feel and know that I was getting the best care and treatment.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][848141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

Dr. Bajaj is the best combination of expertise, talent, compassion, respect, and sense of humor that one could hope for. Despite the severity of my cancer, we both laughed at some point during each of my appointments. His perspective is extremely valuable, and I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][848143].votes_count ]]