You may also like

Rate Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj

Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj's Ratings

Great treatment,care and follow up attention over 5 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I feel extraordinarily fortunate to have been under the care of Dr. Bajaj. In addition to his medical expertise he is caring and most considerate of patients fears and concerns. I would highly recommend fairfax hospital and the staff for cavern care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr Bajaj is an excellent physician and is one of the most compassionate doctors I have ever known. I'm a former RN and am very comfortable judging the quality of care that I receive and the care I have received from Dr Bajaj has been excellent. His treatment is one of the main reasons that I am almost four years post treatment for stage 3 non small cell CA of the right lung. I am extremely thankful that he is my oncologist radiologist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2763413].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

We felt like we were always in good hands. Dr. Bajaj took his time with explaining and answering all questions. Denise was helpful and always available to answer questions as well.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2683259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

I received excellent care at this facility and would highly recommend it to anyone who is in need of their services.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Bajaj, the nurses, therapists, and receptionists did everything possible to make the therapy bearable, and showed a great amount of empathy and professionalism. I'm very grateful for their help.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Everyone here went out of there way to make sure I was comfortable with every aspect of my treatment. They made this whole thing bearable and easier to manage. My thanks to all.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2542748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

We are delighted with Dr. Bajaj and his positive attitude. We plan to recommend him to anyone who unfortunately would need an excellent Radiation Oncologist!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2481327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Highly efficient professional staff and superb medical doctor which I would recommend highly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2428812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

This is an outstanding practice that should serve as an example of how to run an efficient, courteous and compassionate medical facility. Everyone here takes pride in their work and it shows.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][848144].votes_count ]]