Rate Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj

Dr. Gopal K. Bajaj's Ratings

We are delighted with Dr. Bajaj and his positive attitude. We plan to recommend him to anyone who unfortunately would need an excellent Radiation Oncologist!

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Highly efficient professional staff and superb medical doctor which I would recommend highly.

Submitted May 21, 2014 | flag

This is an outstanding practice that should serve as an example of how to run an efficient, courteous and compassionate medical facility. Everyone here takes pride in their work and it shows.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bajaj and his staff made me feel and know that I was getting the best care and treatment.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bajaj is the best combination of expertise, talent, compassion, respect, and sense of humor that one could hope for. Despite the severity of my cancer, we both laughed at some point during each of my appointments. His perspective is extremely valuable, and I highly recommend him.

Submitted July 17, 2008 | flag

You can't go wrong with Dr. Bajaj. I went through extreme cancer treatment, and he was always ready with answers and suggestions when I had questions and difficulties (often).

Submitted March 18, 2008 | flag