Rate Dr. Stephen C. Saris

Dr. Stephen C. Saris's Ratings

Dr. Saris is a hired gun for the insurance companies. He does more "independent" evals than any other Doc in his field. He will either find nothing wrong with you or if it is so severe that even he can't deny it he will determine it was caused by anything except for what the insurance company is liable for. If you question my view look his name up in RI court cases you'll see he's in quite a few always against his patient and for the insurer. Also, he has an obnoxious bedside manner, probably his juvenile way of coping with the fact that his medical ethics are for sale and patients are the unfortunate victims.

Submitted Dec. 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Saris is an insurance company doctor who has ice flowing through his veins. He belittled me. I have never met a more cold and uncaring doctor in my life.

Submitted July 19, 2013 | flag

Excellent office staff. Didn't wait at all. Spent a lot of time going over my problem. Wasn't"'t just interested in operating on me.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag