Rate Dr. Michael S. Malamed

Dr. Michael S. Malamed's Ratings

LOVED him. My first vist with him todday.Very likable, positive attitude, felt extremely comfortable with him. Most importantly, I didn't feel rushed. I'm so thrilled to find a Doctor I really like and connect with. Also, he found a spot on my lung and was very good about reassuring me and telling me not to worry.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2010 | flag

Doc M is seriously the best. He is a super duper rare type of doctor who actually treats causes not symptoms. He is a great listener and has genuine bedside manners that rock. He also is current enough to let me try to work with a nice blend of east and west although he is mostly Western practices. Perhaps the greatest differentiator is he actually respects the Hippocratic oath, unlike most doctors who simply offset risks.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2009 | flag

I was actually looking for his phone # for my daughter and happen to come up on this chat. Dr Malamed is the best. He is kind and cares about his patients. There should be more doctors like him in this world of ours. I can go on and on about him but there is just not enough time in the world; he is just that good. SYLVIA ASLANIAN

Submitted July 12, 2008 | flag

Dr Malamed has been my DR for 5 years. He listens to me and shows me respect. Not like my old DR Birbaum who was deaf in one ear and should not have been called a DR. Dr. M. cares and wants to help.

Submitted June 9, 2008 | flag

very nice; takes time to listen to you and to explain things to you. explains what your options are and lets you choose what you'd like to do. you don't have to beg for labwork, x-rays or the like or for physical therapy; he's willing to approve them. he's fairly easy to talk to.

Submitted May 27, 2008 | flag

great guy ... was really there for me in 2005 when I had major surgery and was critical for a while. He spends a lot of time with you ... never rushed... and always available by phone. Been with him 4-5 years and always feel he cares about me a lot. staff is great.

Submitted May 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Malamed is very easy to talk to and although he keeps appointments appropriately timed, it is not felt that he is rushing the patient. I have been a patient of his for five years and during that time I was treated for shingles as well as other less serious ailments. I paid to get a report on Dr. Malamed and learned he is certified by American Board of Internal Medicine and has no federal disciplinary actions filed against him. When he has sample medications, Dr. Malamed will dispense them to his patients; therefore, saving the patient some expense. He also has a sense of humor which is appreciated by most patients. Even when I am not well, he makes me feel better after a visit.

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag