Rate Dr. Arnold H. Perman

Dr. Arnold H. Perman's Ratings

I have been a patient with Dr. Perman since the early stages of his career. I have since referred nearly my entire firm to his care and have am always thanked for the recommendation. He is cautious, caring and genuine and has remained humble. As an international traveler always on call Dr. Perman has helped me many times in a pinch going so far as seeing me after hours and always accommodating my hectic schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

we have been patients since 2004 and despite relocating we continue to see dr. perman at 6 month intervals when we fly in for family gatherings. everything about this dental office is professional and clean. he is honest and to the point (no bs factor) and the fees are reasonable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2014

This office is run quite well. The staff is very friendly and upbeat. We absolutely adored Dr. Perman and felt that both he and the hygienists were very thorough and did an excellent job at explaining everything to us. I was surprised by the recommendations made at my cleaning and am glad that I now know how to better care for my teeth and gums.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

I visited 201 Dental Care recently after I noticed my gums had become inflamed. I was a little bit shocked when they told me I had periodontal disease. The hygienist showed me deep pockets in my gums on an iPad and explained the treatments needed. (gross debridement, scaling and root planing, and then a routine cleaning and polishing of my teeth). The entire process was very pleasant (with the help of laughing gas : D). Dr. Perman is extremely thorough and has a nice way of making you feel good he comes in the room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Dr. Perman is amazing! I went to his office for the first time after after I chipped my front tooth. It was 6:30 at night and they still saw me that day. He bonded the tooth and you would never know it was once chipped. My former dentist in San Diego referred me to an oral surgeon to pull my wisdom teeth so I asked Dr. Perman for a local surgeon. He gave me the name of an oral surgeon in Fort Lee and then mentioned that he could take them out right then. I was apprehensive considering my former dentist could not do it. I kid you not the amount of time between being numbed and having the teeth out was no more than a minute!!! I was still waiting to feel something after they were out! Surreal! I just met him but cant say enough good things about Dr. Perman!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2012

I have invested a lot of $ into having the perfect smile (not to mention just about everything else!!) and can honestly say it was worth every penny. I showed doctor Perman the teeth I wanted in various magazines and what can I say now I get to see them in the mirror!!! The procedures themselves were painless (porcelain veneers, white fillings, an all porcelain crown, and gum restructuring) and though not cheap I was very satisfied with the overall value and personal attention I received

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. Perman is a great Dentist! As a nervous patient I find just talking to him to be therapeutic. His staff are great as well and go they extra-mile to accommodate. I would definitely recommend this dentist and especially to nervous patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

I am very pleased with my experience at Dr. Permans office. I visited the office to have a few old crowns repaired after being referred by my brother-in-law. I must say I was very impressed with the office staff and their ability to accommodate my busy schedule and needs (diabetic). Dr. Perman has a very casual approach and unlike other dentists he is remarkably nonaggressive when it comes down to "selling" treatment plans. I admired his demeanor and trusted his judgement which prompted me to go ahead and get the work done. To my surprise he completed the restorations in one visit (approximately an hour) and had me on my way with absolutely no discomfort. I know where I'll be going for my future dental needs : D

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2011

One of the best dentists out there. He was honest and very helpful. One thing that was important to me is that he was not rushing and he was very careful and gentle while working. Found my new dentist. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2010

Dr. Perman is an exceptional dentist. The level of craftsmanship he exhibits in designing his veneers is impeccable (everything from color to shape and size) My orthodontist and his colleagues told me that my veneers were the best they have seen and wanted to know what doctor was responsible for mine, so they could recommend him to their patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2078547].votes_count ]]