Rate Dr. Ayub Akbari

Dr. Ayub Akbari's Ratings

Dr. Akbari has been caring for me for several years now. I am just in follow-up mode at the moment as my kidney issue has stablized. While going through the problem he was always available, always returned my calls very promptly and had all the answers I needed. I have never known a specialist of any kind to give me the care and attention he has. Now that I am in follow-up he is still showing me the same level of attention. As far as wait times - I volunteer at a Cancer Clinic and am aware that sometimes some patients may require more time with the Dr. that is not expected when te appt. is made.

Submitted April 6, 2013 | flag

Waited one hour for less than a five minute visit and in less than one month suffered complete renal failure.

Submitted June 7, 2009 | flag

Wonderful doctor. Excellent manners, very helpful and caring.

Submitted March 30, 2008 | flag

I started to visit Dr Akbari about 1 year ago at his pregnancy clinic as I have kidney problems and trying to have a baby. He's always pretty ponctual and if he needs to cancel his appointment he would let me know ahead of time.

Submitted March 18, 2008 | flag