Rate Dr. John A. Ambrosino

Dr. John A. Ambrosino's Ratings

Went in for an ingrown toenail. They got me in quickly, diagnosed the issue, and did a minor surgery and fixed it on the spot. Very happy with the time and attention they gave me. Also, I'm kind of a big baby with pain..and they were gentle and understanding. :)

Submitted Oct. 12, 2012 | flag

My sister had an emergency situation on a Friday afternoon that ultimately required minor surgery. We left a message at noon with office staff and within 10 minutes, Shannon (office manager)called back and moved the schedule around to allow my sister to come in. We found Dr. Ambrosino and his entire staff to be extremely courteous and efficient at all times. Dr. Ambrosino went out of his way to take care of my sister with great care as though she were his only patient, when we knew for a fact he was quite busy and had to squeeze us in. His follow-up care is very detailed, providing 24-hour emergency phone calls if you have any questions or need which are promptly responded to, and we have yet another appointment to ensure healing is going as it should. I highly recommend Dr. Ambrosino and commend his staff for the tremendous professional and personal care they give all patients. Bravo!! If only all doctors and medical professionals could follow his example.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Good experience the doctor is very polite and helpful as is his staff

Submitted July 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ambrosino's staff was able to get me right in. The staff got a very thorough medical history. To my surprise the doctor spent so much time going over my symptoms and actually listened to what I said. He was able to figure out what was going on and really explained/educated me re my condition. Very refreshing considering most doctors just throw prescriptions at you hoping to shut you up. I have really been through the mill trying to get help for my unusual problem. I am so grateful for all he has done to help me out. If i have amy problems his staff always gets me right in bi couldn't have asked for a better doctor

Submitted Sept. 7, 2008 | flag