Rate Dr. Ron P. Gallemore

Dr. Ron P. Gallemore's Ratings

Fantastic doctor and took care of my eye problems in a very compassionate manner. I cannot thank him and his staff enough for all they did for me!

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

The retina macula institute and Dr Gallemore took exceptional care of me and my vision problems. It was very scary to be referred by my eye doctor to begin with, but they made me feel at ease and quickly diagnosed my retinal tear quickly and gave me treatment to fix it right away. I see the dr every month now and my sight is back to normal. I highly recommend this Dr.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Dr Gallemore saved my vision and is a phenomenal Dr. He was the specialist my eye doctor referred me to because of my unusually high eye pressure and vision loss. After he diagnosed me for 3 different unrelated problems with my eyes, I finally had a plan of action. He is such an amazing Dr. and thanks to him I can finally see.

Submitted May 30, 2014 | flag

Puts patietn care first. This makes my visits worth the time. Nothing is more precious than vision. If he can't figure out and treat your problem, no one else can. That's what the docs "in the know" say...

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

Exceptionally talented Physician and I am a Physician. He made himself available to me nights and weekends. He performed surgery on a Sunday afternoon, when time was of the essence.

Submitted June 9, 2013 | flag

Dr Gallemore and his staff really went out of their way to make me feel comfortable and taken care of during the entire process. My work schedule can be very chaotic, but the Retina Macula staff was very polite and accommodating in being flexible with my appointments.

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gallemore was a Godsend to me... I had necrotizing sclritis and he has helped me keep my left eye. I will forever be indebted to his knowledge and expertise in his field... He's amazing and definitely worth the wait in the waiting room!!!

Submitted Nov. 12, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gallemore is a rock star in the world of eyes. He works very hard at what he does, and is at the top of his field. He deserves a lot of recognition for saving eyesight every single day in his practice. He is intense, knows his subject backwards and forwards, and is a huge contributor to good eye health. I feel fortunate to have been referred to Dr. Gallemore, and will continue to see him as I have total faith in his knowledge and expertise.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2009 | flag

My mother was visiting from out of town and had her retina tear in her left eye. She was referred to Dr. Ron Gallemore by my optometrist... Dr Gallemore was a lifesaver. He kept his office open late to treat her and performed laser surgery on-the-spot. Without that, she could have lost her vision in that eye. His caring and passion are unmatched. I highly recommend Dr Gallemore for anyone who is looking for an ophthalmologist/retinal surgeon that they can trust.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

Dr Ron Gallemore is outstanding .. I have seen him three times and he had not charged me a single penny due to my Insurance company not contracting him. He has a personal interst in my Eye condition .. it is very refreshing that a professional rates patient well being over money concerns. He is very knowledgeable and an expert in the field. I cannot praise him enough and openly recommend him to anyone who has an eye condition. His office, equipment and staff are the best that can be found and they are very knowledgeable and friendly. He has gathered an excellent support staff. John Readyhoff, Palos Verdes Estates, ca.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2008 | flag