Rate Dr. Rafael Levin

Dr. Rafael Levin's Ratings

I had chronic pain in my lower back for years and tried everything but nothing worked. I met Dr. Levin that immediately found the problem and recommended a spinal surgery. I couldn't be happier... my pain is 100% gone. Dr. Levin is a professional. he explained me in details everything I needed to know, he is very thorough with excellent manners. he cares about his patients and I highly recommend him. Thanks to Dr. Levin and his excellent staff my life is back on track.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Can not make correct/good diagnosis. Needs help in order to do so. Would certainly not allow my family or loved ones to go to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

After trying all other types of treatment, (rehab, injections, chiro, etc.), DR. Levin operated on my back and when I awakened from my surgery the pain was gone. I had the operation approx. one year ago and no longer suffer from the back pain I have endured for 40 years. The post op follow was great and I am very thankful rthat the operatiomn was such a success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2011

I had suffered from a herniated disk that sent pain down my leg all the way down to my foot. Moving was very difficult and I was unable to stand straight. Dr.Levin performed a microdiscectomy wich greatly improved my quality of life. He was very thorough in explaining my treatment and answered all questions. I never felt rushed or dismissed like some doctors do. This made me comfortable and showed that he is trustworthy.I am presently in physical therapy to strengthen my back muscles. The therapist is on sight at the Emerson office so that is a real convienience. Dr.Levin's staff is freindly and handled all the insurance details wich I know is not easy. Since the operation I have had no more tingling pain in my leg and my back is straight. I would recomend Dr.Levin to anyone who has back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I have seen over 7 different doc for my disk herniation, most of them treated me like I was part of a process of herding cattle. Then I found Dr. Lester. Dr. Lester knew exactly what to do; he sent me to- Dr. Levin and staff, they organized everything from the hospital to my back brace to follow up care. Well I have to say Dr. Levin and his staff are from heaven, because they really helped me along a long difficult journey and the long road it is. I am pleased to have found them for my ordeal and however I’m still in recovering at this time, every day I feel like I’m improving. I would defiantly refer them to anyone with any spine or back issue, one more thing when Dr. Levin was not able to see me his partner did. Dr. Ashraf and also again was great! He knew about my back and reviewed and explained everything to me. I should warn you ladies before meeting them one thing, these Doctors are very good looking men, their spouses are very lucky ladies!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

I had spinal fusion surgery with Dr. Levin and I couldn't be happier with his care, understanding of what was wrong with me and his attention to my case. He explained everything so I could understand and never made me feel that he was rushing me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2011

Dr. Levin made me feel comfortable about under going surgery. Any doubts I had were relieved beofre i enterd the sugery. Thank you Dr. Levin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Had an excruciating pain in right leg for 4 weeks, was treated, but nothing helped and the leg was becoming weaker and weaker. Then I went to see Dr.Levin, he diagnosed the problem on the first appointment, perform the surgery on my spine in two weeks, and there was no pain anywhere at all in 24 hours after surgery. He saved my leg, now I work on getting its strength back. Tatyana Vitkin.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853640].votes_count ]]