Rate Dr. Jasdip Matharu

Dr. Jasdip Matharu's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Dr. Matharu is an easy physician to talk to. He gives you all the information you need, shows ultra-sound pictures and explains what is going on. I would recommend Dr. Matharu any time. I wish more doctors were like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I am a somewhat of a young woman who does not like male doctors because of usually the first visit their nice and caring but after that one visit I seem like I don't matter or a nuisance to them. Dr.Matharu does not treat me that way. He is kind, informing and will come out of his office to tell me something instead of relaying through his secretary. So far he has been caring and concerned about me. I also really liked that he did the walk test with me. So far I am impressed with how he does his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2429207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

Truly cares about the patient. Stops to actually think about the diagnosis and other possibilities, unlike many others. We need more doctors like this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2013

Awesome caring doctor. His waiting room is busy because he actually spends time with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853649].votes_count ]]