Rate Dr. James P. Valeriano

Dr. James P. Valeriano's Ratings

Very unhappy with him. He keeps wanting to put me on meds that I have already been on despite them not working. My condition is very mild and he won't let me drive even though he told me he didn't see why I couldn't drive. I know people with the same condition as me but much worse and they are driving. And he just wants to keep running the same very expensive tests on me and then tell me he didn't get any results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

As others have stated, I believe he is the most qualified and compentent neurologist in the Pittsburgh area. After years of suffering 7 days a month with migraines, he has given me my life back. Thanks Again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009

This doctor was not helpful at all. He misdiagnosed me and was going to give me the complete opposite treatment of what I needed until another doctor stepped in. I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2009

I have a patient of Dr. Valeriano for 6 years now. He is one of the best doctors that I have seen. He has been very helpful to me with questions that I have asked of him. When a problem comes up with my condition all I have to do is call his office and he calls me back right away and takes care of me. He is a doctor that listens to you and knows if there is something wrong with you just by talking to you and listenening. I thank him for all the help he has given to me and being so kind as well. The staff treat you like you are part of their family also.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2008

I have seen this doctor for 6 years and he has always made time to talk with me about my concerns with what I have. Dr. Valeriano has to be one of the best doctors that I have that listens to me and is easy to talk to when I have questions for him. I never have a problem when I have to see him. I am glad Dr. Valeriano is my doctor and if it wasn't for him and his diagnosis I would not be here today! Thank You to Dr. Valeriano and your kind staff of people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2008

He was somewhat helpful, but due to his continuous busy schedule, it was not always easy to contact him or get assistance when needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

My husband was treated for epilepsy since he was 15 years old and always had break through seizures a few times every year. After several years of grand mal seizures and several injuries I contacted the Epilepsy Foundation and they recommended Dr. Valeriano. On the first appointment he ordered testing and the testing was completed including a review of the results within a two hour period. Med changes were made. My husband had one breakthrough seizure and with an increase in dosage of his meds has been seizure free since. I wish we knew Dr. Valeriano 15 years ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

My husband has been a patient of Dr. Valeriano for several years now. He has been wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853849].votes_count ]]