Rate Dr. Michael F. Bishara

Dr. Michael F. Bishara's Ratings

Dr Bishara saved my life. I recently had an appointment to see him for a very difficult transition from several years of a prescribed painkiller for severe injury and surgeries. I was referred to a different pain management physician in the same city , who started me on suboxone to help with the physical addiction to painkillers. That Dr was the worst "physician" I've ever met, and I cant believe how poorly he conducted himself . He still has not returned calls I had left previous to finding Dr Bishara. I was at my darkest hour and beyond miserable, the day I arrived to Dr Bisharas office. I was greeted with the sweetest staff members, and they helped the "new patient" process and I soon was in a room waiting for Dr. Not long after, in walked Dr Bishara and he immediately could tell I was shaking and miserable beyond explanation . I'm not a complainer , so I was trying my best to hide how badly I felt and he saw through that within the first five minutes. He immediately helped me to calm down , & to feel stable enough to continue the appt w/out feeling as ill as I had been feeling all weekend and until meeting him. He explained the medication in great detail, answering and offering more information in that one visit, than previous "physician" had in the past three months. Dr Bishara offered more info and helped me so much that day, and I'm truly thankful to have found his office and him. Dr Bishsra, thank you for saving my life. I'm sincere when I say, I was at my end of my rope when I went into your office. I was simply trying to see if a different doctor would listen and not just ignore my pain and hopelessness as the previous one has. I look forward to my upcoming follow up appt with DrBishara and I have hope again, for the 1st time in a very long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Yeah, because its the Dr. fault that you are addicted to black tar heroin. I have found the Dr and his staff to be very helpful in my road to recovery. Thanks Dr. Bishara and Staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I tried but thanks too his oompa loompa desk ladies the doctor did not believe in me I am now homeless on the streets addicted to back tar heroin yet again thankyou Dr bizshara

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 12, 2014

The staff was rude. The office is a dump and the doctor was going to make changes to my meds without knowing anything about my rare condition. He replaced the specialists script from a month to two weeks so I would have to come back sooner. They even charged me to use my atm card for my co-pay. Looks like the doctor is only concerned with the bottom line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Office is disgusting office staff rude especially his wife says they get you off drgs with more drugs.keep you waiting while they stuff there face.Dr's PA rude and obnoxious.do not recommend you would figure at least office staff would be nice absolutely nothing nice about this place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2481357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

He does not care about his patients. He gives too much dangerous medication, enough to kill you. Reckless management of his pt's care. Terrible doctor, see someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2014

I have truly had to honor to have met Dr. Bishara in 1997. I have known him over 17years. He has been an inspiration in my recovery process and continues to be that inspiration every time I see him. He is an amazing person and a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Bishara is a great Doctor and has change my life forever and my families life also

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2013

Granted, the staff might not be the best. However, Dr. Michael Bishara is a pioneer in a addiction medicine. If you're trapped in addiction to any substance, do yourself a favor and get off whatever youre on in a safe, painless way with Dr. Bishara. He can even get you off methadone. In the addiction field, he's a rare asset.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][853898].votes_count ]]