Rate Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari

Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari's Ratings

I was very disappointed every time I've been to see this doctor. The admin staff is very rude and lie! On top of the horrible experience with them, I had to wait for OVER 45 mins when I was told by admin I would be next when clearly 6 people went before me! Once in the room, the dr didn't take the time to listen to me. I was very sick with flu like symptoms and he told me nothing was wrong with me and to just take tylenol and all will be good. I was already taking tylenol and all wan't good so obviously someone's diagnosis was wrong!!! The previous appointments went very similar to this last one. I came in to get answers as to why I was feeling the way I was so he ordered a blood test as I suggested and said, once again, there was nothing wrong with me my blood work came back normal, yet I was still feeling the same. The only reason I chose him in the first place was ease of access but you better believe I will NEVER come back to him and will be sure to let everyone else to stay clear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079076].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

Very helpful great outcome very dedicated. Very nice and friendly staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2012

Dr. Elzufari has a great personality, so caring, knowledgable,awesome listener. There is no word I can thank him enough for helping me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Worst experience EVER! They don't listen, they are never on time, they're staff is a bunch of fresh out of cheap trade school interns who have no clue what proffesionalism is, there is absolutley NO COMMUNICATION between the staff and the physcians, hence equals no communication with you the patient. I have never seen such a pathetic excuse of how a physicians office should be ran in all my years as an RN. They will not have my families business EVER again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Although it was convenient for me to step in to an heb clinic, but that will never happen again.. In short, since I know no one wants to read much! During that visit, I felt being processed .. like anything in there.. very long wait, few min's with dr and out the door.. At Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, you feel cared about, he actually listens to you.. Everything done carefully and twice if needed.. Great job everyone and special thanks to Dr. Mohammad El Zufari!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2011

Friendly staff with great and positive attitude.Very clean environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

he was very welcoming helpfull exelent bed side manners

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

I find him a very good listener with a great amount of concern for his patients. He is very helpful with the discussions you have with him , and all around good doctor. I would highly recomend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079069].votes_count ]]