Rate Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari

Dr. Mohammad H. El Zufari's Ratings

Arriving home from making funeral arrangements I noticed there was a message on my telephone. I listened to the garbled message of someone who I think was in a contest to see exactly how fast they could speak and howmanywordstheycouldruntogether. It took no less than 6 times to understand the word phone and I had to guess the last 4 digits of the phone number. I conjectured that, since there was what sounded like a phone number at the end of the message, someone wanted a return a call and they wanted me to guess at the last digits of the phone number. I was of course immediately placed on hold when after 2 attempts I finally got the right number. And then, I am so ashamed of my own behavior when I found that my partner's medication would be kept from her. I was outraged and lashed out at the audacity of the circumstances, being told that at her time of loss she would have to worry about this one more thing along with all the other things turning her life upside down. So sad to think that a prescription for anti-anxiety, anti-depressant would be withheld until the patient is seen. Even when the patient has had a death in the family. That's a trying time for an anxious depressed person don't you think? A little warning, maybe a week or two prior to the prescription lapsing and being refused to the patient, would be the proper ethical thing to do. A phone call "Ms Patient, your prescription for anti-depressant/anti anxiety is about to run out and we really need to see you before the doctor can renew this prescription." Wow, wouldn't that be the right thing to do? If the patient or her representative responded " I am right in the middle of making funeral arrangements." Wouldn't it be courteous and caring not to mention just plain common sense to say "I am sorry for your loss, we will contact the pharmacy to extend your prescription for a week and follow up with you next week for an appointment." It would at least give an impression that you and your health are important to them even if it was not true. I feel now that the $153.40 is the important thing to the Family Medicine Clinic in The Woodlands. Please note that your prescriptions will be held hostage until demands are met, no one at this office cares what you are going through. My partner and myself are looking for another doctor. I hope to find one that has an office staff that has been trained in customer service and compassion for people who are not at their best when they call. I know that $153.40 for 15 minutes is very important, but it is not more important than the person who is hurting, sick or in need.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

I was very disappointed every time I've been to see this doctor. The admin staff is very rude and lie! On top of the horrible experience with them, I had to wait for OVER 45 mins when I was told by admin I would be next when clearly 6 people went before me! Once in the room, the dr didn't take the time to listen to me. I was very sick with flu like symptoms and he told me nothing was wrong with me and to just take tylenol and all will be good. I was already taking tylenol and all wan't good so obviously someone's diagnosis was wrong!!! The previous appointments went very similar to this last one. I came in to get answers as to why I was feeling the way I was so he ordered a blood test as I suggested and said, once again, there was nothing wrong with me my blood work came back normal, yet I was still feeling the same. The only reason I chose him in the first place was ease of access but you better believe I will NEVER come back to him and will be sure to let everyone else to stay clear!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2013 | flag

Very helpful great outcome very dedicated. Very nice and friendly staff

Submitted Aug. 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Elzufari has a great personality, so caring, knowledgable,awesome listener. There is no word I can thank him enough for helping me.

Submitted June 30, 2012 | flag

Worst experience EVER! They don't listen, they are never on time, they're staff is a bunch of fresh out of cheap trade school interns who have no clue what proffesionalism is, there is absolutley NO COMMUNICATION between the staff and the physcians, hence equals no communication with you the patient. I have never seen such a pathetic excuse of how a physicians office should be ran in all my years as an RN. They will not have my families business EVER again.

Submitted May 17, 2012 | flag

Although it was convenient for me to step in to an heb clinic, but that will never happen again.. In short, since I know no one wants to read much! During that visit, I felt being processed .. like anything in there.. very long wait, few min's with dr and out the door.. At Dr. Mohammad El Zufari, you feel cared about, he actually listens to you.. Everything done carefully and twice if needed.. Great job everyone and special thanks to Dr. Mohammad El Zufari!!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

Friendly staff with great and positive attitude.Very clean environment.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

he was very welcoming helpfull exelent bed side manners

Submitted Aug. 20, 2011 | flag

I find him a very good listener with a great amount of concern for his patients. He is very helpful with the discussions you have with him , and all around good doctor. I would highly recomend him.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2008 | flag