Rate Dr. Robert M. Hartman

Dr. Robert M. Hartman's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

office staff was rude and abrupt; doctor was the same - distracted when he was in the exam room

Submitted Dec. 22, 2013 | flag

My family (5 of us) have been patients of Dr Hartman's for over 10 years. He is an excellent doctor and I trust his medical advice completely. He has never steered us wrong. His office staff used to be fabulous as well. Unfortunately, the office staff has changed and they have gone from wonderful to RUDE!! I recommended him to a friend and she left 2 messages and never received a call back.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

When my daughter was about 18 months old, scalding hot water accidentally spilled on her leg. I called Dr. Hartman's office, got in immediately, and he gave us these weird translucent patches that in a couple of weeks cleared up the burn and left no scar at all! (Dr. Hartman calls her peaches and cream because of her skin)I cant tell you how grateful i am to the doctor and his staff, so i thought i would pass it along here.

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

the worst staff, bar none. I have been a patient of Dr. Harman's for years and they treat me like dirt....I should complain, but I don't...horrible people on his front desk.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Rude Doctor, not friendly staff, I would never go back. It took a long time also in the waiting room

Submitted Aug. 10, 2011 | flag

The absolute best dermatologist in the LA area, on a different level truly. I had unusual bumps, other dermatologists failed to diagnose what Dr. Hartman saw immediately as a molluscum variant, he used a freezing technique which I have read didn't work for many people, with his expertise my issue has cleared up in less than 2 weeks. TREMENDOUS

Submitted Feb. 10, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient for over 25 years with Dr. Hartman and I think he is the most knowledgeable dermatologist you can find. His costs are very reasonable and I dread the day that he retires. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

With one visit he took care of a problem I had for 25 years. After going to multiple doctors, he just looked at it, wrote a Rx and said "this will take care of it". AND IT DID !! 1 pill a day for 3 days and it was over. Thanks Dr. Hartman.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

A great Doctor knows his stuff! Well worth the little wait we had. He has a lot of patients to see in a day, and I wait at all our doctors appointments, his wait time was not out of the norm. All my questions were answered, and procedure, was done quick, almost painless, and healed great! Highly recommended!

Submitted May 20, 2010 | flag