Rate Dr. R. WENDY Zeng

Dr. R. WENDY Zeng's Ratings

Dr. Zeng is so caring. She always answers my questions or concerns I have. I highly recommend her to women in the Bay Area

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

This doctor is so nice, always punctual! i have seen her many times and would recommend to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

All most obstetricians suggested that I should have C-section because of my age of 40 years and fact that I am petite. But I was hoping to have a natural delivery.My husband and I searched the internet and found that Dr.R. Wendy Zeng must be a right obstetrician who can help me. So I consulted with Dr.Zeng.During my labor, Dr. Zeng was at my bedside. She instructed me how to use the force at a right time. She instructed me to change my body position in order to find a right position. I could not insist in doing so if Dr. Zeng could not give me so professional instruction and courage. I had a healthy baby by natural delivery by Dr. Zeng in 2013. I am so happy that C-section was avoided.She is very skillful, professional. She examined me gently and quickly. She always told me that the fetus was normal and gave me advice on nutrition in order for the fetus to develop well. She always called me during the interval between two visits and asked me about my condition and anything I felt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855108].votes_count ]]