Dr. Sandy Koe

Rate Dr. Sandy Koe

Dr. Sandy Koe's Ratings

Dr. Koe was my Father's doctor for five years. Her compassion and clarity were very much appreciated. Her knowledge of pinpointing my Father's ailments were great. She listens to seniors letting them voice their concerns, which is all they want. I highly recommend her. Her staff are very polite and genuine, it was shown greatly with myself and my Dad.

Submitted March 22, 2011 | flag

Dr Koe could get a lot more done if she didn't repeat herself over & over. She has been late for app'tmts because she's eating lunch (often!). Not a good listener, seems to have a competing dialogue going on in her head a lot of the time. She often doesn't welcome input from family & has dismissed my very real concerns w/o even hearing me out. Too eager to give drugs rather than investigating. Frequently gives referrals but then does not follow up to ensure pt is seen by specialist in a timely manner. Currently looking for a new Dr for my dad.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Koe did a thorough exam when I first came to her after my previous doctor retired. She has encouraged me to eat properly with fruits and vegetables and fish and-- exercising. She is really into preventive medicine and follows up with lab tests when necessary. She never seems to be in a rush. I really lke her.

Submitted March 14, 2008 | flag