Rate Dr. Zachary D. Wassmuth

Dr. Zachary D. Wassmuth's Ratings

Love these people, always polite friendly and helpful. Dr Wassmuth is the BEST. Hope I never have to change him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

I requested an appointment for a second opinion on sinus surgery. I was charged $300 for an office visit that was supposed to be comprehensive (didn't even look at my patient history). I had scheduled with another doctor as well for a second opinion. The other one charged $200 less than Dr. Wassmuth and spent the same time with me and gave me the exact same opinion. Dr. Wassmuth also performed and charged $375 for a nasal endoscopy, which I found out after the procedure that there was only 30% chance that it would work. I was not asked if I wanted the endoscopy, only that he would like to take a look and a sample. He barely looked at my previous CT scans, missing a blood vessel that would complicate surgery. Thankfully insurance disallowed $212 but in my opinion, not worth the extra $462 I had to pay. He was personable and competent. However my other doctors were as well and were more than $300 less without the useless procedure!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr. Wassmuth is an excellent doctor. He has performed surgery on 3 of 4 family members. Both of our children had ear tubes put in as babies, and he was not only informative but put us at ease during those procedures. We trust him and are confident in his abilities. He has a very caring demeanor which is hard to find in a doctor. His staff are prompt and have always been available to address questions in a timely fashion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr Wassmuth was able to correct chronic sinus problems I have been dealing with for years using a simple, painless balloon procedure. He is a very engaging and kind doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855924].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2009

Pros: He solved my main health question quickly. Cons: I was seated after 3 patients who came later and after his staff told me there were no open rooms available - I find out later it was about a minor issue my insurance complained about. His staff did not even know you could submit insurance information and could not find my submission. He was unable to answer other questions about a specific specific specialty to my satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][855923].votes_count ]]