Rate Dr. Steven B. Wilkinson

Dr. Steven B. Wilkinson's Ratings

The office staff is not helpful. The office seems to be too busy to take care of its patients. The nurse is rude and makes excuses for why the office is so behind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][856137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Doc has been the most helpful doctor that I have ran across. He is treating me for herniated disks and is second to none. The thing that impressed me so much with him was not only his knowledge but his demeanor. His bedside mannor or personality is NOT one of a surgeon but one of an old fashioned country doctor. He actually listens to what you have to say and gives you information in a way that you can understand. You are not just a number but a patient that he wants to help. What more can we ask for in our doctors?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][856136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2009

He was my surgeon for back problem last year and took very good care of me. The surgery cured me. He is the nicest doctor I have been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][856135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

EXCELLENT DOCTOR. I HAD DBS SURGERY JUNE 28,2005 HE IS A DEDICATED PHYSICIAN AND HIS CONCERN FOR DETAIL WHEN BRIEFING FOR SURGERY LEFT ME IN A RELAXED MODE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][856134].votes_count ]]