Dr. Shazia Amar

Dr. Shazia Amar

Rate Dr. Shazia Amar

Dr. Shazia Amar's Ratings

I saw Dr. Amar for the first time today. She was so knowledgable and personable. Not only was she extremely professional but had the nicest personality of any physician. I suffer with gout which is extremely painful but I left her office knowing I've finally found the perfect podiatrist to help me manage my pain and flare ups. I would recommend Dr. Shah to any and everyone!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

I loved her, she was so easy to talk to and I was not waiting long in her office before being seen by her. She also spent the right amount of time w me whenn I was being examined by her. I dd not feel like she was rushing me out even though there was other pts waiting in her office.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

Exceptional care provider, and took extra effort to make sure there would be no discomfort. I highly recommend her services.

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

I heard about Dr Amar through word of mouth & Im so greatful listened. She is amazing, very knowledgeable & knew exactly what was wrong w my foot and was rite on the money how long it will take to heal. She made me feel that my issue was as IMPORTANT to her as it was to me. I will tell everyone I know about her. More Drs should be like her. She is honest, knows exactly what she is talking about and truly cares about every patients issues. I sitting in her office in her office and I asked people in the waiting rm how they felt towards her and they all had this GREAT BIG SMILE appear on their faces and each one of them said we LOVE HER. Her staff was so friendly and helpful too.De Amar explained to me only come back to her if my issue become worse but for now You perfectly fine so there was no reason for you to come and see me. That is a true honest and trustworthy Dr.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2011 | flag

Making an appointment online was simple and the doctor called herself to confirm. She was late to appt by 20 minutes but I haven't met a doctor ontime eve in mylife. She is smart and nice and good advice for atheletes. I will go back.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2010 | flag

Dr Amar is a passionatedoctor that is lacking nowadays. I had stress fracture and she went out of her way to heal me up ASAP! I love her! She returns my phone calls quickly and made me a prior always.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2009 | flag

Dr. Amar is the best!! She did my bunion surgery and it came out perfect. She has a wonderful bedside manner and an excellent surgeon...a very hard combination to find. Very highly recommended!!!

Submitted March 13, 2008 | flag