Rate Dr. Ram Ayyar

Dr. Ram Ayyar's Ratings

Dr. Ayyar is the best doctor I have ever been to. He takes time to listen to your concerns and does not make you feel rushed. He assured me I was fine and if I were to have any problems to call him and he will call me right back. He took an hour to sit down and speak with me as well as performed some test. Hands down, this doctor is the best there is.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2014 | flag

Mejor no puede ser, sabe escuchar al paciente y se toma el tiempo que sea necesario.Gracias Dr.

Submitted Sept. 20, 2013 | flag

BEST DOCTOR EVER...he listens, then acts, answers questions fuily, takes all the time necessary...

Submitted Feb. 5, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ayyar is the best Doctor around. If you actually get to see him off a co-pay you are lucky. Such a lovely man and the best in treating people I have ever run into.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

Did not expect much besides paying my usual copayment, my overly prompt bill in the mail and a bitter-sweet notion of wasted time. Dr. Ayyar, however is an exception! Firstly, not the usual amount of paperwork, secondly Dr. Ayyar greets at exact time of appointment! Did not ask me to provide reports, MRI's, X-rays - on the contrary, he said we will have time to examine them, he would rather be interested to hear first hand from a patient his perspective/ observations (i.e. symptoms). Then calmly listened! Since he did not interrupt me once I felt odd & stopped talking. He then encouraged me to keep describing symptoms. While listening he then started to inquire specifically using questions that no MD had asked before. Again, he surprised me by doing tests I had not done with previous MD's. He then asked another colleague to come in to consult his findings...felt like I had Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in front of me, because they found out facts (and more)without seeing my records!

Submitted July 1, 2009 | flag

He's the best doctor i ever gone to. He Listened to all my concerns and was very understanding of the way i felt dealing with my health problem. I felt like if i had gone to visit and old friend. He did all kind of test and was very knowledgable and polite. I would happily reccomend him to anyone.

Submitted May 9, 2009 | flag

Wonderful neurologist for my husband and his particular type of neuropathy. Answers email right away-takes time to listen-concerned for every patient.

Submitted March 11, 2008 | flag