Rate Dr. Vincent E. Ajanwachuku

Dr. Vincent E. Ajanwachuku's Ratings

Worse office,doctor,staff ever espically his wife who runs that office no compassion for patient care or needs of the patient shes all about copays very rude the doctor is never on time leaves his patients waiting and the staff lies about his where abouts and he needs to learn how to sow

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2515385].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2014

Staff was Ok. Always had to wait in office, as much as 1 hour. I had surgery on a Friday and he went on vacation the next day (I was not given a choice of date). Waited 5 weeks before the stiches were removed by his office staff. Only saw him once in his office after the surgery,(week 4). Would not recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079912].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2009

the staffing situation could have been better, but the drs. thoroughness more than made up for it. He is so nice and knowledgeable, he made me feel extremely comfortable and at ease before and after surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2007

Surgery scar is terrible and office billed us $1000 when we didn't even have a copay. Then when they did issue us a refund amount (which was after many, many calls), it was the wrong amount. His staff is rude and it takes an hour to get into see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079910].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2007

Had a very long wait to see him, but he is so nice and very easy to talk to that it was worth waiting. Overall my surgery went smoothly...Highly recommend....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

The staff and dr made me feel very comfortable during my visit, they answered all my questions thoroughly,and my procedures I was needing were scheduled in a reasonable time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2005

Office staff could be more helpful in making patient surgery registration process with the hsopital go more smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079907].votes_count ]]