Rate Dr. Vijay Arora

Dr. Vijay Arora's Ratings

Horrible! does too many unnecessary c-sections!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr. Arora's. I have just returned home from the hospital. I received surgery, performed by Dr. Arora. I am shocked to read any negative comments about Dr. Arora and his staff. A wait is a small price to pay for his unsurpassed quality of care! After surgery, as I am alone, Dr. Arora offered to personally drive me home. When was the last time any doctor offered such service? I'll bet, NEVER. The hospital staff provided excellent, attentive care also. My suggestion is: if you are unhappy with Dr. Arora or his staff, go elsewhere. I guarantee, you will regret such a decision. Count your blessings!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I was very mislead. This doctors office was the most unprofessional i have ever been to!! I first walked in to the doctors office to see more then 30+ patients in the waiting room. After 3 hours of waiting to be seen, i was led into a over-crowded back office with so many staff running around, it was insanity!!! I was seated to have my vitals taken ...the girl that was putting the blood pressure cuff on and the diffrent girl writing down my information were actually argueing in front of me. I then proceeded to hear other staff using Foul laungage regarding other patients to each other ....and saying "not to deal with them they are B*tchs!!" why would ANYONE RETURN TO GO TO HERE?? and i never got to even speak to the doctor... and when asked if i could speak to him....i was told rudly "YES" and then that was it... I was told the appointment was over and showed out. This doctor May be Wonderful... but need's to seriously "re-Evaluate" his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Arora is very thorough. All of his staff have their jobs and know them well. I was treated with courtesy and professionally. It is true you see a physicians assistant on your first visit but I have recently discovered that this is the usual with specialists today. However, I did meet the doctor and am confident that he is on top of my case. I have recently been to a lot of specialists and can tell you this one is top notch! Waiting in an OB/GYN office on your appointment is the usual wherever or whoever you go to. Remember...they do deliver babies and babies are not on a schedule. I suggest you make a morning appointment or bring a book and decide to spend some time unless you are there for a procedure that does not require the doctors attention (sonogram, etc.) then your appointment is not only met but on my experience if your there early, it is met when you arrive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Dr. Arora runs a sham operation. Although assured, by his staff, I would be seen by this doctor I was seen ONLY by a "Physician's Assistant". As this was my first visit for a complete gynecological examination his lack of attention is negligant. I was told, again by his staff, that my wait time would never be more than 15 to 20 minutes. However, the patients in his waiting room, and former patients assured me that his typical wait time is 3 to 4 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Dr Arora overbooks. Except at least 10 other ladies with same appt. time as you. I just left there. Appt. was 9am. Doctor arrived to office at 10am. I saw him (briefly) at 11am. This is not an isolated incident. On my last visit, I was there almost 3 hours. It happens every time. He's very nice, but doesn't have time for you, cuz so many others are waiting. I will be looking for a new gynecologist. There has to be some decent gynos out there that aren't so money hungry that they book as many people as they possibly can. I think Dr Arora may just be trying to set a record for the most patients seen in one day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Let's just say, I should've changed doctors a LONG TIME AGO! Never returns call. I had a HORRIBLE experience with him during my delivery. He is too busy and squeezes you into his schedule. He left me cut open for an hour after my delivery cause he went next door to do a surgery! Everyone was walking into the room and seeing my goods. I felt very degrated! Its no wonder my experience with him was bad! I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I have been to three OBGYN's because I have had 3 miscarriages. He was the first one to really trouble shoot me and discovered that I have endometriosis and that I have had it for a long time. Hopefully no more miscarriages will follow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

I love this doctor. I seen Guha for years and he was just a pain in the butt.I dont like that you will wait forever at his office but he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

wait time is always at least two hours, sometimes if you tell someone you have been waiting for over two hours they will bring you back to see the doctor sooner it seems. Had a hysterectomy, office billed my insurance for PPO when I was in fact HMO. Insurance fixed problem and re-billed for HMO and now doctor won't help with my issues. Whenever I call they tell me I have to go to my primary dr. I feel they are no longer helping me, also I have gone into menopause from my hysterectomy full speed. I was only to have my uterus out but doctor took my cervix stating if felt it necessary he would do so. When it was all over I asked him why and the answer was not satisfactory it was blown off as not a big deal. He only told me that it was necessary. I can't get my regular doctor to give me a referral so I changed my primary and waiting for this dr. to help me. I was in shock that I was treated without regard and that my symptoms didn't matter, I even explained my urgency to the office staff:(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079967].votes_count ]]