Rate Dr. Vijay Arora

Dr. Vijay Arora's Ratings

A while back I gave Dr. Arora a negative review out of frustration, mostly with the wait time. He has been patient, kind and attentive very visit that I have had. He is not the problem. The majority of the staff is awful when it comes to customer/patient service. I've called several times to follow up on doctors orders and tests. They never return my calls. I've had to make an appointment just to get the status of tests the doctor ordered. Not what you want to go through when you are awaiting surgery and are anxious about your health. How can such a professional man have such unprofessional staff?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr. Arora delivered my 3rd child and I have no complaints about him. He was great. However, some of his employees are rude for example the girl in the front. She is not helpful but is great at being on her phone texting. I asked for their billing person to call me 2 times and she never did. I ended up talking to her personally and she said she would call me and again, never got a call back. Annoyed with some of his staff, hate the wait time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

I wished I knew who Dr.Aurora was 13 years ago when I had my first son. Because I would have been going to him since then. He is by far the best obgyn I have had.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2645697].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2014

Waiting time is ridiculous. The waiting area is packed. 3 hours past my appointment. Won't return. They need to shut this place down. Patient care in totality is not a priority but I bet I get my bill expeditiously

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

Place is horrible , the wait is ridiculous. After waiting 2 hours after my appointment Iget called.. They need to move faster!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Horrible! does too many unnecessary c-sections!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2499462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr. Arora's. I have just returned home from the hospital. I received surgery, performed by Dr. Arora. I am shocked to read any negative comments about Dr. Arora and his staff. A wait is a small price to pay for his unsurpassed quality of care! After surgery, as I am alone, Dr. Arora offered to personally drive me home. When was the last time any doctor offered such service? I'll bet, NEVER. The hospital staff provided excellent, attentive care also. My suggestion is: if you are unhappy with Dr. Arora or his staff, go elsewhere. I guarantee, you will regret such a decision. Count your blessings!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

I was very mislead. This doctors office was the most unprofessional i have ever been to!! I first walked in to the doctors office to see more then 30+ patients in the waiting room. After 3 hours of waiting to be seen, i was led into a over-crowded back office with so many staff running around, it was insanity!!! I was seated to have my vitals taken ...the girl that was putting the blood pressure cuff on and the diffrent girl writing down my information were actually argueing in front of me. I then proceeded to hear other staff using Foul laungage regarding other patients to each other ....and saying "not to deal with them they are B*tchs!!" why would ANYONE RETURN TO GO TO HERE?? and i never got to even speak to the doctor... and when asked if i could speak to him....i was told rudly "YES" and then that was it... I was told the appointment was over and showed out. This doctor May be Wonderful... but need's to seriously "re-Evaluate" his staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2464204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Arora is very thorough. All of his staff have their jobs and know them well. I was treated with courtesy and professionally. It is true you see a physicians assistant on your first visit but I have recently discovered that this is the usual with specialists today. However, I did meet the doctor and am confident that he is on top of my case. I have recently been to a lot of specialists and can tell you this one is top notch! Waiting in an OB/GYN office on your appointment is the usual wherever or whoever you go to. Remember...they do deliver babies and babies are not on a schedule. I suggest you make a morning appointment or bring a book and decide to spend some time unless you are there for a procedure that does not require the doctors attention (sonogram, etc.) then your appointment is not only met but on my experience if your there early, it is met when you arrive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Dr. Arora runs a sham operation. Although assured, by his staff, I would be seen by this doctor I was seen ONLY by a "Physician's Assistant". As this was my first visit for a complete gynecological examination his lack of attention is negligant. I was told, again by his staff, that my wait time would never be more than 15 to 20 minutes. However, the patients in his waiting room, and former patients assured me that his typical wait time is 3 to 4 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2079972].votes_count ]]