Dr. Glen Acaster

Rate Dr. Glen Acaster

Dr. Glen Acaster's Ratings

He was very rude and didnt care about me and didnt pull my whole tooth out he just pulled the top off and still charged me for it.so im not impressed cause now have to pay to get it repulled.so please remember you dont always get what you pay for.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2012 | flag

Submitted June 13, 2011 | flag

Dr.Acaster's office was a wonderful experience. All was top notch,from the environment to the friendly staff! I felt welcomed and releived the momment I stepped in the door. The procedure he performed was the best I've had done. Plus his assistant made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommened him.

Submitted June 17, 2009 | flag

Dr. Acaster and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and kind. He's a wonderful dentist

Submitted Oct. 14, 2008 | flag

had two wisdom teeth pulled by another doctor some time ago -- it was painful!!! had dr. acaster do the two on the other side after a recommendation from a friend -- NO PROBLEMS!!! He said they were "tough ones" - but he got them out -- best of all NO PAIN - he gave me some tylenol, but I quite taking them the next day - my jaw was a little stiff - but there was absolutely no pain! Will go back for all other dental work

Submitted March 17, 2008 | flag

I took my 7 year old child to see Dr. Acaster. Both he and his dental hygienist were absolutely rude to my son, yelling at him, telling him if he didn't behave they would have to pull his tooth, (he was very scared and was not screaming, just wanting some reassurance). In the end, I was charged a misbehaviour fee of $35. My mother was in the waiting room and could hear the entire episode. I have since come upon other people who had the same experience. Needless to say, I have found a new dentist, Dr. Tim Pierce, who is absolutely wonderful. My son has not had ONE problem with him.

Submitted March 10, 2008 | flag